Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
1. Tried a new slow-cooker recipe for Sausage & Peppers and loved it. It was super easy, and delicious, my kind of recipe.
2. Enjoyed a sleepover visit with both of our granddaughters. They are three and ten, so they basically kicked my butt.
3. Took the girls to see Paddington 2, it was our youngest granddaughter Lulu’s first movie in a theater.
4. Made plans to have dinner with a friend.
5. Caught up on this season of Will & Grace, and can’t believe how much I am loving this series being back on the air.
6. Spend the second half of the week fighting a severe sinus headache. Still have it, but not nearly as bad, thank goodness. I am so not a fan of this of year.
7. Worried about our daughter’s dog when we saw him experience uncontrollable head tremors. He has an appointment for blood-work this coming Saturday. Hopefully everything will come back healthy, and he will be neutered soon too.