Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
- Kicked off the holiday season by watching my favorite Christmas movie, The Family Stone.
- Put up our Christmas tree.
- Went shopping for only myself. Something that I never do. It was fun.
- Baking a batch of lemon cupcakes with homemade cream cheese frosting.
- Enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving, and weekend spending time with family.
- Went to the movies (Spectre) with two of my favorite men, my dad and my husband.
- Did no Black Friday shopping for the first time in years.
Happy Holidays! I hope all of my readers enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving.