Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
- Finished setting up our Christmas decorations.
- Made dinner and Christmas shopping plans with a good friend.
- Cut a couple of inches off my hair. The older I get, the shorter it seems to get.
- Made the switch back to an iPhone (7 plus) after my Galaxy Note crashed. Unfortunately I lost all of my contacts in the process. Ugh. The struggle is real.
- Enjoyed dinner, and games with family. Wish we could do it every week. So much laughing!
- Finished season five of Longmire, and loved it. Can’t wait for season six.
- Worried about my husband when he texted me from the hospital saying he was hurt at work. He’s home, stitched, and hurting, but thankfully okay. His left index finger was sucked into a grinder and cut pretty bad. Ouch!