Seven things I’ve done of the past seven days.
- Invited family over last weekend, and through Sunday afternoon. You know you’re surrounding yourself with the right people when you spend most of that time smiling and laughing.
- Drove our older granddaughter to school because it was raining. I forgot how hectic the morning drop off scene is at an elementary school. Parents are crazy!
- Was awake way too late watching season one of The Leftovers. I want to love this show, but I’m not there yet. It’s definitely getting interesting.
- Cleaned out a coat closet. A job that was over due. Bagged a lot of items to donate.
- Enjoyed a sleepover with our younger granddaughter. We set-up an air mattress and camped out in the living-room. Popcorn, light-up toys, and movies until we passed out. Lots of fun.
- Worried about my husband while a gum infection spread into his jar bone and up his face. He finally received the proper treatment, and is now doing better. Infections are scary.
- Spent an afternoon with our granddaughter at the cider mill. She had her face painted, played in a bouncy house, petted bunnies and bought a balloon butterfly. Other than being scared to death of an ostrich, and EVERY bug she saw – I think she had fun. It was 82 and humid outside, so we didn’t last too long.