Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
- Frustrated by my laptop being down, and our desktop being super slow. I was finally able to get Windows to reinstall on both.
- Started watching Designated Survivor on ABC to prepare for a press trip. I’m really liking it so far.
- Enjoyed an evening out with one of my best friends. I need more of that in my life.
- Helped our daughter throw a bon-fire Halloween party for over 30 teenagers.
- Tried a new vegan chili recipe and really liked it.
- Gave in and turned our heat on. I try to wait as long as possible every year.
- Received this cool Limited Addition Waffle Remote from Xfinity. Stranger Things Season Two here I go. I love that I can binge Netflix though the X1 system.
Are you a Designated Survivor or Stranger Things Fan? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments.