Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
1. Went back to work after being home sick for a week. The grass is always greener on the other side is so true when you get that time off to lay around that you think you want, but it’s because you’re sick.
2. Stood in-line at the grocery store for hours the night before a big snow storm. It was crazy, like the end of the world was near.
3. Shoveled snow six times in one day, and it was still coming down. The second day was hard, but the third was the worst because the snow was wet and heavy.
4. Took our dog for a walk in the snow. Something I’ll be doing a lot more of, he LOVES it. He jumps in all of the high banks.
5. Got caught up on all of my current TV series. Now what do I watch?
6. Enjoyed a fun family game night at our aunt’s house. So much laughing! I need more of that in my life.
7. Had to cancel plans for an afternoon movie date with my husband because he was called into work. Hopefully we can make up for it next weekend.