Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
1. Excited at the thought of our daughter returning this week from Indonesia.
She has been traveling for almost a month and we miss her like crazy.
2. Enjoyed a couple of days staying with family out of town.
I have a lot of family that I don’t see enough of.
3. Took my nephew to see Incredibles 2 and enjoyed seeing it just as much as I did the first time.
Have you seen it yet? It is so good!
4. Enjoyed a nice 4th (3rd) of July with family.
Love spending time with family. It’s so nice that my husband’s aunt invites us over to watch fireworks.
5. Finished scraping the wallpaper glue off of our guest room walls.
Our daughter Bethany was a huge help with this tedious job.
6. Slipped on our ceramic tile, fell down our stairs and broke my ankle.
It all happened so fast and now here I am in a ton of pain waiting to see the orthopedic and praying I don’t need surgery. I can’t believe how much it hurts and how hard it is to do ANYTHING.
7. Sat on the couch with my foot up while my family painted our guest room.
I had plans on painting it today but this broken ankle definitely got in the way.