Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
After a few days in the hospital, and a lot of testing, I had my gallbladder removed a week ago yesterday. It’s been some week! Even though the recovery has been much harder than I expected, I’m trying to be positive.
1. Slept on the couch. A lot!
2. Watched the movie Hitchcock on blu-ray (review coming soon).
3. Watched my husband do the laundry and shopping. (amazing)
4. Had my dog by my said everyday.
5. Felt loved by family and friends.
6. Watched a Rosanne marathon on TVLand.
7. Had an actor from my favorite show (#SouthLAnd) tweet me back.