Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
1. Bought two items on eBay.
2. Was not happy with how one of my favorite shows ended their season.
(The Good Wife)
3. Started spring cleaning.
4. Donated a trunk load of items, and have more to go.
5. Turned another year older. Sigh, they just keep on coming.
6. Enjoyed Star Wars Day & Free Comic Book Day with my girls. My older daughter is a big Star Wars fan, my younger a big comic book nerd. It was a fun day!
7. Let our thirteen year old daughter invite ten friends over to hang out around the fire pit. They’re good kids, so it went much better than it sounds.