Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
1. Enjoyed an afternoon movie with my mom. (Mud)
2. Took my younger daughter for a dress fitting. She’s in a wedding later this month.
3. Made two trips to the ER for my older daughter because of an allergic reaction to something.
4. Worried about her because she battles high blood pressure and it took a long time to come down.
5. Had our granddaughter over for a couple of days so our daughter could take Benadryl and sleep.
6. Five Dollar Shake got a whole new look! Thanks to Greg at Engine1Media.
7. Watched Identity Thief on blu-ray and enjoyed it just as much as in the theater.