Seven things I’ve done in the past seven days.
1. One week ago today we adopted our new kitty.
2. Our comic book loving daughter named her Harleen Quinzel, a.k.a. Harley Quinn.
3. Had to turn to a couple of my cat loving friends on how to litter train her.
We’ve made great progress! Only one accident in five days.
4. Burned a pot of mac & cheese because I turned on the wrong burner, and then walked away.
5. Missed a day of work because I locked my car keys in our bedroom.
6. Watched the movie 6 Souls on Netflix and then couldn’t sleep. Good movie, creeeepy ending!
7. Bought a bundle of nice clothes for my granddaughter off a local Facebook group for under $20.