Seven things I’ve done in the past seven days.
1. Struggled with an accounting error that I still can’t figure out.
2. Drove my daughter to her first day of high school.
3. Sold three items on a local Facebook group.
4. Made fun plans for Friday The 13th. (blog post coming soon)
5. Woke up with a headache and sore throat.
6. Watched the movie The Iceman, and was really impressed by Michael Shannon. One of the best made movies of 2012, in my opinion.
7. Bought my younger daughter her first homecoming dress, and my older daughter a wedding dress in the same day.