This week I’m sharing seven things I NEED to do over the next six days before leaving to L.A.!
- Shop for shoes. I hate shopping. There I said it – I hate it, even for shoes.
- Get my hair done. Thankfully, I have an appointment set with my favorite stylist.
- Get my toes done. I don’t do my finger nails. I keep them short and clean. Might as well have fancy toes for the trip.
- Prepare interview questions for Jaimie Alexander, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Pratt, and Vince Vaughn.
- Learn how to use my new camera. It has built-in wifi and connects with my phone. I just need to figure it out.
- Write a couple of blog posts, so I don’t miss their deadline while out of town.
- Pack and double check my suite case and carry-on. I always forget something!