Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
1. Enjoyed a little thrift store shopping with my teenage daughter.
2. Caught up on Mike & Molly, and laughed out-loud by my self the entire time. Best season yet!
3. Bought our first Christmas present of the year on eBay. A 7″ tablet for my granddaughter.
4. Fell behind on blogging. Look out, I have some awesome stuff coming this week!
5. Baked two batches of Peanut Butter Blossoms cookies.
6. Drove in the middle of a snow storm to deliver a plate of cookies to my pregnant daughter.
7. Watched my husband put up our Christmas tree.