Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
- Enjoyed a late dinner with friends.
- Spent an afternoon cooking, and watching a movie with our granddaughter.
- Won $48 the first time we played Keeno. Played again and won nothing.
- Burned a loaf of garlic bread. Not just a little, really burned it. Black.
- Started pulling out our Halloween decorations.
- Had a good time at Rib Fest, a local barbecue festival with vendors and live music.
- Took a nap, and then spent the rest of the day feeling tired.