Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
1. Spent a few hours waiting at the Apple store because my phone kept not finding the sims card. The tech spent less than five minutes on it and called it good. Surprise! It started doing it again yesterday. Guess I’ll be going back.
2. Struggled back into reality after being home for ten days over the holidays. That first morning back in the office felt like the middle of the night.
3. Started my vision board for 2018. Decided to work towards several smaller goals instead of a few larger ones this year, and feeling pretty motivated about it.
4. Worried about our ten year old granddaughter while she was in the hospital with a cellulitis infection in her finger and arm. She is a lot better and home now, thank goodness.
5. Spent a really fun evening with family. We surprised our daughter by showing up at the restaurant she works at for dinner. Laughed more that night than I have in a long time. Probably since the last time we were all together. There is nothing like fun family.
6. Finally watched The Mountain Between Us. It’s not a perfect movie, but I really enjoyed it.
7. Excited to have this blog back up and running, and running properly for the first time in years. And with a great updated new look! Thanks to my amazing friend, Carol (http://allmommywants.com/).