This week’s seven things is like a resolution list for my blog. Seven things I plan to improve, focus-on or achieve in 2016.
- Focus more on publishing good content.
- Upgrade my camera, and learn how to use it. Which will upgrade the quality of photos that I share.
- Run a full back-up more often. Just to be safe.
- Increase my social engagement. It’s not just about the numbers.
- Get back to living more frugal, and sharing the experience with my readers.
- Learn how to utilize Pinterest.
- Attend a blogging conference. Not just any conference, one on the smaller side, so I can ask questions, and learn from the sessions. I feel like I could use a refresher.