Since I’ve been sick for the past three weeks with a pretty bad case of pneumonia, I thought I would list seven ways to pass the time while home sick.
1. Movies! Thank goodness we have the Xfinity X1 Platform with On Demand, it literally has thousands of movies to chose from.
2. Sleep. And lot’s of it.
3. Read. If you can! I started a book this week, but then the infection moved into my eyes. Making it hard for me to continue.
4. The internet. Thanks to email and Facebook, I still felt somewhat connected to the outside world while spending days upon days without leaving the house, or even my bed.
5. Planning. Laying in bed, not being able to work gave me some time to set a few goals. It also gave me time to plan a few steps in how to reach them.
6. Organize and clean out files. Just like house work without the physical strain, computer or even phone files need to be cleaned every now and then. If you’re like me it’s hard to find the time.
7. Snuggle. This is a favorite of mine. Our Basset Hound Roxy is a pro at snuggling. Our two cats aren’t too shabby either. When they want to that is.
How about you? Have something to add to my list? How do you pass the time while home sick?