Left over turkey in the fridge? Try this easy and delicious Turkey Tetrazzini recipe.
* 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 3 cups chicken broth
* 2 cups milk
* 1 2/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
* 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and place in the prepared baking dish.
3. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Mix in chicken broth and milk. Cook and stir until the mixture comes to a boil. Stir in about 1 1/3 cups Parmesan cheese, and remove from heat.
4. Mix chicken broth mixture and turkey with spaghetti. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until surface is lightly browned.