This post was created in partnership with Fellowes. All opinions are my own.
It’s a new year and like a lot of people, I’ve been thinking long and hard about resolutions. Getting more organized, and focusing on our budget is always at the top of my list. Another concern is that each year, after the holidays we’re left with a pile of bills and receipts from all of our December shopping. Then we jump right into tax season! To say safe, I recently started using a shredder to protect our family from identity theft.
Courtesy of Fellowes, my family is now playing it safe by shredding all of our documents, and papers with a state-of-the-art <a href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0092KZ94G/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0092KZ94G&linkCode=as2&tag=fivdolsha-20″ target=_blank”>Fellowes 73Ci 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder .
The New 73Ci Fellowes shredder has innovative technologies including:
- SafeSense® Technology which automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening
- Capacitive touch screen controls
- Cross-Cut Blades that destroy 12 pieces of paper into approximately 397 particles per sheet, making it extremely difficult to reassemble
- 100% Jam Proof System that eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs
- The ability to shred credit cards, paper clips, staples, and junk mail for added convenience
It works great! I love the easy to use Capacitive touch screen controls, and the SafeSense® technology that automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the opening. Having two very curious cats in our house, it’s nice to know this is one place the wont find trouble. I’d also like to point out that the 73Ci Fellowes shredder is extremely quiet. Which is a big bonus for us parents who often work late at night.
The 73Ci is available at office superstores and their online counterparts for a suggested retail price of $199.99.
FTC Disclosure: Free product and gift card were received for the purpose of this and a previous blog post. I was not asked or influenced to write a favorable review. All opinions expressed and photos used are honest and my own. This post contains one affiliate link.