This giveaway is now closed.
Okay, who loves Loud Dirty Monster Trucks? Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam will be crushing the competition at Ford Field on March 3, 2012 and I have a family four pack of tickets to giveaway!
Fun facts about monster trucks and monster truck events
- At Monster Jam, monster trucks face off in two different forms of competition — side-by-side racing and freestyle:
Side-by-side racing – traditional bracket racing, where the first truck, with the least amount of penalties, crosses the finish line is declared the winner.
Freestyle competition – allows drivers a limited amount of time on the open floor to show off their skills. In this category, the fans serve as the judges.
- 2007 was the 25 year anniversary for the Grave Digger Team
- More than 4 million Monster Jam fans attend events each year worldwide
- The World Finals in Las Vegas, NV brings 24 of the top trucks in the world to compete for the World Freestyle and Racing Championships. Competitors are by invitation only.
- A monster truck race team will travel 45,000 Miles / 72,400 kilometers a year by land to attend events.
- Typical monster trucks cost $600,000 yearly to build, staff, compete, transport and maintain on the Monster Jam tour.
- Steel body full-size cars are the vehicles typically crushed during a monster truck event.
- Cars, as well as vans, buses, motor homes, airplanes and ambulances, are attained from local junkyards and returned after each event.
- Average number of cars crushed per year: 3,000.
Ready for some Monster Crushing Fun???
Purchase tickets for Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam from Ticketmaster.com, Ford Field or call 1800-745-3000.
Don’t miss the Party in the Pits from 2-5pm.
Come out and meet the drivers and see the trucks up close. Tickets for the Pit Party are sold separately. Visit the Ford Field Box Office on the day of show for Pit Party tickets.
Win free tickets !
You also have the chance to win a family four pack of tickets here on my blog! Simply leave a comment below saying why you’d like to win. One winner will be chosen and contacted by email on February 22, 2012.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment after doing any or all of the following:
Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam Featuring
USHRA Monster Trucks including Grave Digger® driven by Chad Tingler, Spider-Man driven by Bari Musawwir, Advance Auto Parts Grinder? driven by John Seasock, El Toro Loco® driven by Becky McDonough, Maximum Destruction® driven by Tom Meents, Bounty Hunter driven by Jim Creten, Scarlet Bandit driven by Dawn Creten, Backdraft driven by Jeremy Slifko, Eradicator driven by Andy Slifko, Raminator driven by Mark Hall, Rammunition driven by Mat Dishman, Crushstation driven by Greg Winchenbach, War Wizard driven by Randy Moore, Mechanical Mischief driven by Jim Burns, Equalizer driven by Mike Hawkins, and Hot Tamale! Subject to change without notice.
Find out more information about your favorite advance Auto Parts Monster Truck at Monsterjam.com.