Spies don’t get fired … they get burned!
Secret agent Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) just received a burn notice – fired – for unknown reasons. Now, Westen must find out who issued the notice and why they did it without being able to use the resources and contacts he once had at his disposal.
While searching for answers, Weston receives help from Fiona (Gabrielle Anwar), his ex girlfriend, an ex-IRA agent and Sam Axe (Bruce Campbell), a former Navy SEAL. And then there’s Madeline (Sharon Gless), Westen’s overbearing mother. Together they not only go after answers for Michael, but also take on impossible jobs for wronged and desperate people in Miami.
Created and written by Matt Nix, Burn Notice combines a mixture of action and a fresh sense of humor that combined result in a new breed of spy. Burn Notice is about to start it’s 6TH successful season!
Ten Reasons Why I Love Burn Notice!
10. Light comedy-drama(dramady) at it’s best.
09. Beautiful Miami Beach location. I wouldn’t mind being burned there.
08. Witty and entertaining comebacks. The characters are filled with them.
07. Gabrielle Anwar. Gotta love a girl who is all about explosives, and guns for the name of justice.
06. 1973 Dodge Charger! So cool!
05. Easy on the eyes Jeffrey Donovan. The man can wear a suit! Run in a suit, fight in a suit, and blow things up in a suit, and still look good.
04. Sharon Gless as Maddie, Michael’s mother. Sharon at times steals the show. Some of the best scenes over the years belong to her.
03. Bruce Campbell (amazing character actor). One my all time favorites.
02. Good writing. The show is smart. I truly enjoy the who done it, and why of each episodes.
01. Michael has the best toys! James Bond & MacGyver have nothing on him. I love watching and hearing as he makes most of his gadgets himself. Amazing and so entertaining to watch. I, of course am plotting to make my own spy gadgets with each episode…lol Just kidding.
The suspense, betrayal and intense action make Season 5 of “BURN NOTICE” a must-see! After increasingly dangerous and criminal missions, Michael comes face to face with the man who burned him and the one closest to him who knew about it all along.
Win Burn Notice Season 5 on DVD !
Release Date : June 5th, 2012
The Season 5 DVD is loaded with exclusive content including an extended episode, deleted scenes, a gag reel and a thrilling featurette on the villains of “BURN NOTICE.” Fans will celebrate the best of the “worst,” by exploring the “BURN NOTICE” bad guys and get unique insights from the actors who play them along with a snarky rebuttal on their deeds from “BURN NOTICE” star, Bruce Campbell!
Two Five Dollar Shake readers will win Burn Notice Season 5 on DVD, courtesy of 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.. Enter to win by using the Rafflecopter widget below. Please note you must leave a comment on the blog post to be eligible to win.