The final numbers are in and the Super Bowl scored a total touchdown with this year’s record breaking 111.5 million viewers.
If you were anywhere near social media that night, you already know a large portion of those viewers were tuned in just to see this guy!
Multi-platinum Grammy® winning superstar Bruno Mars.
And that little half-time show, was just a tease. You can catch the full show when Bruno Mars brings his Moonshine Jungle tour to you town. Tickets are on-sale now!
Did you know…
- 28 year old Bruno Mars is the youngest solo headliner to perform at half time in Super Bowl history.
- Bruno Mars was born Peter Gene Hernandez and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- At just four years old, Bruno was finding fame as an Elvis impersonator, even appearing in Honeymoon in Vegas starring Nicolas Cage and Sarah Jessica Parker.
- With 130 million singles sold worldwide, the 18-time Grammy nominee has made music history more than once, including such milestones as scoring his first five Billboard “Hot 100” chart-toppers faster than any male solo artist since Elvis Presley.
- Bruno Mars 2013 tour included sprawling video screens, confetti showers, pyrotechnics, gigantic disco balls!
Get your dancing shoes ready and visit www.brunomars.com/moonshinejungletour for tour information and tickets.
FTC Disclosure: Facts provided by AEGlive. This blog post contains no affiliate links.