I recently replaced my usual cleaning products with the following Green Works products to see if cleaning with more natural ingredients can still be as effective.
A balanced, natural lifestyle begins with a clean home. That’s why the people at Clorox got to work on a line of products that clean powerfully without harsh chemical fumes or residue.
Green Works Products are:
- Are made with plant- and mineral-based cleaning ingredients.
- Come from biodegradable ingredients that are naturally derived
- Are not tested on animals.
- Use environmentally sustainable packaging whenever possible.
- Are acknowledged by the EPA’s Design for the Environment program.
Green Works products are also affordable. Making it even easier for families to live a little greener. These points are all wonderful, but do they work? That is the big question most of us want to know before buying. I spent the past couple of weeks using the following Green Works products to find out:
- Green Works Cleaning Wipes – It is 100% compostable, so you can clean up after your family and guests, and feel good while you’re at it!
- Green Works Laundry Detergent – The dermatologist-tested formula is gentle on skin and formulated for both standard and high-efficiency (HE) washers, so you can be sure that your laundry will be fresh and clean….load, after load, after load
- Green Works Bathroom Cleaner – The bathroom cleaner is a non-toxic way to power through soap scum, rust and hard water stains — without harsh chemical fumes and residue.
- Green Works All Purpose Cleaner – It is safe to use on multiple surfaces throughout the kitchen and bathroom, including counters, appliances, stainless steel, sealed granite, chrome, cook top hoods, sinks and toilets.
The Green Works cleaning wipes work just as good as the store brand I have been using for years. I don’t use these often, but once in a while find them handy and convenient in the kitchen.
The Green Works Laundry detergent has been one of my preferred brands before starting this review. I’m always impressed that it can hold up to harsher detergents when cleaning my husbands work clothes. I tend to stock up on this laundry detergent when I catch it on-sale and have coupons to use.
Green Works Bathroom Cleaner! I had real doubts when I saw this product. The bathroom is a challenge for me. Even though I clean it almost everyday, I feel like it is never clean enough. By the third or fourth day into my review, my doubts were gone The Green Works Bathroom Cleaner has really held up. Not only cleaning as well as my usual cleaner, but leaving a nice clean feel and scent in the room. I definitely see me sticking with this product.
Green Works All Purpose Cleaner. I started using this product on my stainless steel appliances, counter tops, and even my window sills. It does a fine job. Replacing my usual product that left a harsh chemical smell in the room. Often strong enough to open a window. This has been a nice change.
I have to say these Green Works products pass with flying colors! It’s great to know I can get the same clean results without the harmful use of harsh chemicals.
Stay in touch with Green Works:
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and get an instant coupon for $1 off a Green Works® product!
Disclosure: I received free Green Works products from Mom Bloggers Club for the purpose of this review.