Wordless Wednesday Before & After

allisonshairbefore001

After

allisonshairafter001

More Wordless Wednesday

Comments

VERY cute! I like it.

2. I LOVE That cut! 😀 Looks so cute on her! And just in time for the hot temps!

3. The hair cut is so adorable on her. :))

4. Wow!!! What an amazing transformation!! I love when my hair gets long enough like hers and then I always cut it super short! It’s such a great feeling. She looks awesome!

5. Lauren Weber
    Twitter: laurenweber84

LOVE! Such a sassy cut! Did you donate it?!

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Thank you. Cutting her hair was not an easy sell for me, but it turned out great. She’s happy, so I’m happy.

Yes, we donated it. That was something we had been talking about for a long time.

6. Amanda Rodriguez
    Twitter: accidentalmrs

This is so cute! I love her haircut! Only certain people can pull that off and she definitely can! 🙂

7. Wow.. She looks so pretty with that haircut..Love it

8. sandy weinstein says:

really cute….i have never had short hair. i like being able to pull my hair back or put in bun. short hair you have to manage everyday….but this looks really cute, hope you enjoy it.

9. I love it! She is beyond adorable with that haircut.

10. Nicole @ One Punky Mama
    Twitter: onepunkymama

Adorable! It totally changes her face and makes her look all grown up. My daughter just got her hair chopped short, and I couldn’t believe what a difference it was.

11. Holly @ Woman Tribune
    Twitter: WomanTribune

Wow, look at that hair! Her haircut looks so great. Did you end up donating the hair that was cut off to Locks of Love or some other hair donation charity? When I was a freshman in high school I was done with all the hair I had–it went down to my waist! I wanted it gone so bad, so I got over 13 inches cut off and donated it. Since, I have donated 10+ inches of hair to Locks of Love every three years.

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Thank you. Yes, we donated the hair.

12. I so love your hair. 😉

Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.

13. Loreina
    Twitter: LalaSaves

That cut looks so cute on her!!!!

14. Wordless indeed! Fantastic hair!

15. OMG! I love it…. she looks totally different.

I’ve been pondering doing something like that but I am just a big chicken!

16. Adorable, love it!!!!

17. Sunnie says:

Her hair is cute! Thats a lot she had taken off, brave girl!

Send this to friend