Living in Michigan, trips to Cedar Point has brought our family a lot of fun memories over the years. The thrills, the games, and especially the coasters. Visiting the park anytime of the season is always a good time, but HalloWeekends brings it to a whole new level!
Warning: Every weekend night, evil takes over the park. Zombies, Psychotic clowns and other twistedness that will haunt you and your friend’s dreams. This event may be too intense for anyone under the age of 13. Or anyone else, for that matter.
Cedar Point HalloWeekends as part of a honeymoon!? Yep – my daughter and her new husband did it, and had a great time!
They had perfect cloudy, gloomy weather as they walked the park and enjoyed all the creepy HalloWeekends attractions.
I heard the haunted houses are the best they’ve been to and the Zombie High is not to be missed! The newlyweds also enjoyed cider and other fall treats while walking the park.
We had a blast! HalloWeekends was the perfect place to celebrate our honeymoon.- Bethany (my daughter)
HalloWeekends is not just for the after-dark thrill seekers, it’s also fun for the whole family!
While the park gets super scary after dark, there are pumpkins full of family friendly rides, shows and attractions through the day.
- Skeleton Crew— An exciting spectacle of acrobatics and aerial acts taking place throughout the day in Cedar Point’s new Celebration Plaza!
- The Goodtime Ghouls: A Halloween Hullabaloo— An energetic musical revue featuring a mix of rockabilly, swing, pop and disco in the Good Time Theater.
- Gypsy Fortune Tellers— Find out what’s in the cards for you as you venture into Frontiertown.
- Charlie Brown’s Funtime Frolics— Join Charlie, Snoopy and the PEANUTS gang for music, stories and spooky surprises.
- The Magical House on Boo Hill— Whimsical illusions await at every corner in the topsy-turvy house just outside the Blue Streak roller coaster.
- Monster Midway Invasion Celebration— Friendly monsters and characters take over the Cedar Point Main Midway with dancing, parade floats and music every day at 4 p.m.
- PEANUTS™ Halloween Show and Kids’ Costume Contest— Bring your little pirates and princesses for pre-school competitions at 2 p.m. and grade-school competitions at 2:45 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday in the Blue Streak Plaza.
- Sideshow: A Carnival of Magic— Step right up for amazing illusions and jaw-dropping suspense!
- And More!
Hurry! Cedar Point HalloWeeknds are about to come to an end for 2013. But don’t worry, they’ll be back to haunt you down again next year!
Stay social with Cedar Point HalloWeekends on Facebook!
I was provided with free park tickets as part of my on going relationship with Cedar Point. There was no type of monetary compensation. The opinions expressed are all 100% my own.