7 Things on Sunday

Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.

halloween cupcakes

1. Enjoyed dinner out alone with my husband.
2. Felt run down while fighting off a sinus infection/ and or cold.
3. Cried during a tv show. This is a weekly occurrence while Parenthood is airing.
4. Enjoyed baking and decorating Halloween cupcakes with my daughter and granddaughter.
5. Won a prize on a blog.
6. Saw Gone Girl. Didn’t hate it, but I’m not so sure I loved it either.
7. Vacuumed our bedroom. Besides scrubbing the tub this is at the bottom of my list of favorite things to do.

Comments

1. Jordan says:

Those cupcakes look delicious!

2. Liz @ Yes/No Films

Ooh, what prize did you win? I won a $50 Bahama Breeze gift card at the blogger event on Thursday 😀 plus I love that place.

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Liz, I won three bottles of Dial body wash, and a 2015 calender. I’ve never been to Bahama Breeze. I’ve heard good things though. I guess I need to check it out.

3. Robin Wilson says:

I’m surprised that vacuuming is at the bottom of your list of favorite things to do. Glad to hear from someone that has seen Gone Girl. I was thinking about seeing it with my sister, think I’ll wait until I’ve heard from a few more people. Hope this week is better for both of us!

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Robin, it’s really the vacuuming, it’s doing it upstairs in our bedroom that I dislike. I hope you have a much better week this week!

4. Wow, they look awesome. Cupcakes are my weakness.

5. Nicole says:

I love Halloween treats, so much fun to get in the kitchen and bake up some goods for the kids. Love how each on is different and unique. Very cool!

Scrubbing the tub is my worst, followed by cleaning the microwave and litter.
    I cried at Call of the Midwife this week, there are other shows I cry on every episode off of a silly show. HOpe you are feeling better now!

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Oh Cynthia, the liter. Yuck! I am feeling better, thanks.

7. Love the cupcakes! They’re so festive for Halloween. I’m wanting to see Gone Girl but probably will watch the movie when it comes out on DVD.

8. Cute and festive cupcakes! Thanks for linking up on the ‘Link & Mingle’! Oh what did you win?!

9. Jan Warner says: