Did you know that more than 40% of people prefer to decorate with live flowers and plants for the holidays? I’ve found that having them in our living room not only adds a festive look, but gives the room a nice warm feel, and scent. Puts me a in a good mood every time!
Whether you’re planning to decorate your own home, or give them as a gift, ProFlowers has a beautiful Christmas Collection this year, and they even offer same day delivery for those last minute shoppers.
Making ProFlowers a great addition to the 2014 Five Dollar Shake Holiday Gift Guide!
A few reasons to use ProFlowers:
- ProFlowers offers more than 200 fresh cut flower bouquets and potted plants.
- ProFlowers has delivered more than 50 million bouquets since inception, Valentine’s Day 1998.
- All bouquets are backed by a 7-day freshness guarantee and world-class customer service.
- ProFlowers sends an email confirmation, shipment and delivery notice after an order is placed so customers always know their order status.
- In 2013, ProFlowers received the highest ranking for customer satisfaction in the J.D. Power and Associates Online Flower Retailer Satisfaction Report(SM).
- Each year, ProFlowers supports more than 400 charities and charitable events every year with flower and cash donations.
ProFlowers recently sent my family two pieces from the Poinsettia Lane Collection to review. Both pieces are stunning. My photos do not do them justice at all! They are full of life, vibrant colors, and they both fill the room with a nice holiday scent. They really make our decorations come alive!
FTC Disclosure: Free products were received for the purpose of this blog post. I was not asked or influenced to write a positive review. All photos used and opinions expressed are honest and my own.