Trailer Park Tuesday, Taken 3 #Taken3

taken_3_movie_poster_1

Ex-government operative Bryan Mills finds his life is shattered when he’s falsely accused of a murder that hits close to home. As he’s pursued by a savvy police inspector, Mills employs his particular set of skills to track the real killer and exact his unique brand of justice.

Director: Olivier Megaton
Writers: Luc Besson, Robert Mark Kamen
Cast: Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Famke Janssen, Forest Whitaker, Leland Orser
In theaters: January 9, 2015.

I didn’t care for the first Taken, but I thought Taken 2 was a little better. This one sounds to be the best storyline of the three! I’ll most likely see Taken 3 on Blu-ray or rent it on Digital HD.

How about you? Are you a fan of the previous Taken movies? Any plans to see Taken 3?

Comments

I have seen all the Taken movies with my nephew. We like Liam Neeson! He is a good actor. My nephew liked both of the movies. Me not so much! But this new one looks like a good one.

I’ve seen the Taken movies and enjoyed them. Looking forward to this one!

3. Jordan says:

Such a huge fan of Liam Neeson! 🙂

4. I liked both the Taken movies. The first was my fave of the two. Liam Neeson is an awesome actor and I definitely plan on seeing this third Taken movie.

5. paula schuck says:

What do you mean you didn’t care for the first TAKEN? I loved them all. KICK BUTT awesomeness. I am kind f surprised there will be a third movie though BUT that said I will watch it. I love that guy! Great character and good story. He’s so cool and calm. I want him on my side.

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Paula, you are cracking me up. I like the cast, just not the storyline.

6. shaunie says:

This is a movie I would love to see with a friend . Looks interesting .

7. Priscilla S. says:

Wow, you’re the first person I’ve seen who doesn’t think the first one is the best. I loved the first Taken film! Now, while I do roll my eyes each time I hear another sequel is being made (lol), I always end up seeing them and enjoying them. Guess I’m just a Liam Neeson 🙂