7 Things on Sunday

Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.

10413911_387425328110793_1203218915_n

01. Blew a tire on the freeway on my way home from work.
02. Had no choice but to hit a front end after it blew off of a car in front of me, again, on the freeway.
03. Started considering a new route home that does not involve the freeway.
04. Received my travel itinerary, hotel confirmation and e-tickets to LA next month.
05. Started re-watching a list of Marvel movies to prep for the Avengers:Age of Ultron press junket.
06. Enjoyed having our granddaughter over for a night.
07. Spent a fun afternoon at the mall shopping with my teenage daughter.

Comments

What a happy smiling face of your Granddaughter! She has two cute teeth in this picture! What a doll. I am glad that you did not get hurt when you blew out a tire. That is so dangerous. I would look for a new way home that does not involve the freeway. My sister hates driving on the freeway. How exciting that you are going to the Avengers event! You will have a lot of fun.

Boy you have had rotten luck on the freeway this week, how scary, I”m glad you are okay. I still need to watch the latest thor movie before avengers comes out.

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Thank you Cynthia. Oh, Thor The dark World is a great movie. You’re going to love it!

Wait, so the same thing happened TWICE on the freeway? (once to you and once to someone else?) That’s crazy.

And your granddaughter is so cute! 🙂

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Liz, not the “same” thing, but both were scary, and both cost me $$$. Not happy about it at all.
      Thanks, our granddaughter is as sweet as she is cute.

I’ve never had a tire blow on the freeway before. I bet that was a scary experience. I’m glad you’re ok!