Trailer Park Tuesday,Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation #MissionImpossible

mission_impossible_mosie_poster_338
Ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet in Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation, the fifth installment of the Mission Impossible series.

Directed by: Christopher McQuarrie

Cast: Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Alec Baldwin and Rebecca Ferguson.

In theaters
: July 31, 2015.

I have no doubt that I will be seeing this movie in an IMAX Theater with my husband and dad when it opens. Love the previous movies.

How about you? Will you be seeing Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation in theaters?

Comments

1. Oh wow! I haven’t seen a Cruise movie in so long. He still creeps me out, hahaha but maybe I’ll give this one a shot! It looks fun.

–Bruna

2. I probably will skip it. Tom Cruise annoys me.

3. Rachel says:

Sweet!! These are my kind of movies. Can’t wait to see it!

Of all the Tom Cruise movies the series that I love the best is Mission Impossible. I could watch these movies for hours! I saw this Tom Cruise stunt on TV last night on the news! Tom Cruise did this stunt all on his own. It is the most dangerous he has ever done-this movie looks incredible.

5. nicole dziedzic says:

Huge Tom Cruise fan, love him! Have all this series of movies in my collection, so excited to see this one. Awesome action movies.

6. Jordan says:

Looks like it will be an exciting film!

7. Not really a Tom Cruise fan here. I think I’ll probably skip this one. My husband will probably go see it.

Even thought I don’t like Tom Cruise as a person, I still enjoy these movies and love the action packed scenes!

9. Funny how they added “Rogue Nation” on to their title to keep Disney from promoting its next Star Wars movie “Rogue One” in revenge for Mission Impossible having to move its opening day because of Episode VII’s release date. I’ve always enjoyed the Mission Impossible movies and hope this one is as good as the others.

10. June S. says:

(Trailer Park Tuesday,Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation #MissionImpossible) I have seen a couple of these movies and thought they were pretty good. I do like a action packed movie once in awhile. I’ll keep my eye’s and ears open on the reviews for this new movie.