It’s that time of year: The NCAA college basketball tournament also known as March Madness is upon us! As basketball fans fill their brackets, I’m making plans to fill my Xfinity X1 DVR with a ton of Spring/Summer TV Premieres.
Already on my calender are:
Tuesday, March 17
9:00 p.m. – IZOMBIE – the CW
9:30 p.m. – ONE BIG HAPPY – NBC
Sunday, April 5
10:00 p.m. – AMERICAN ODYSSEY – NBC
Thursday, April 9
10:00 p.m. – THE COMEDIANS – FX
Friday, April 10
9:00 p.m. – The MESSENGERS – the CW
Sunday, April 12
10:30 p.m. – Veep – HBO
Saturday, April 18
9:00 p.m. – Orphan Black – BBC America
Thursday, May 14
9:00 p.m. – Wayward Pines – FOX
Thursday, June 25
9:00 p.m. – Under The Dome – CBS
Tuesday, June 30
9:00 p.m. – ZOO – CBS
True Detective 2 – HBO
Hell on Wheels – AMC
Rectify – SundanceTV
How about you? What spring/summer premiere are you most looking forward to?
Good thing my X1 DVR can handle extreme use!
- Record up to 4 shows at once
Watch recordings in any room
The Xfinity X1 DVR has plenty of storage space – enough for hundreds of shows – so I don’t have to delete my favorites to make room for something new.
Xfinity On Demand will also help me discover new favorites to add to my lineup, with personalized recommendations based on what I already like to watch. How cool is that!
March Madness for the sports fans:
Xfinity has always been your home for the most live sports, and they’re not about to let you down anytime soon.
“As you get ready for the tournament, we’re preparing to make your tournament viewing experience with Xfinity TV a slam-dunk — at home or on-the-go.
- Looking to check in on the tournament while at work? With Xfinity TV Go, you can stream, over the Internet, all of the games airing on TBS, TNT and truTV from mobile devices and computers. Just download the Xfinity TV Go app for iOS or Android devices or visit XfinityTV.com, sign in with your Xfinity username and password, click on the “live” section, select the channel to watch and start streaming. If you don’t know your Xfinity credentials, you can easily retrieve them here.
- At home, the Sports app on X1 makes it easy to track scores, set recordings and switch between live coverage without having to take your eyes off the game.
- Want to watch the game at home but your kids want to watch something else? X1 DVR with cloud technology can stream any live channel on devices throughout the home, so the little ones can still watch their favorites on the big screen while you keep up with the action of the tournament on your tablet, phone or laptop.
- We’ve also turned our XfinityTV.com sports microsite into a tournament hub featuring the latest scores, tournament highlights and direct links to watch the action live via Xfinity TV Go.
- Xfinity On Demand will be loaded up with content in case you missed any of the previous day’s action, including a Game of the Day replay, regional recaps and game highlights.
With all these options, there’s no excuse to miss a dunk, blocked shot or three-pointer.”
FTC Disclosure: I am an Xfinity Reviewer. I receive information and free service as part of this relationship. I’m not asked or influenced to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are honest and my own.