Thinking back to my childhood there are some fun memories that really stand out. Having a Kayak pool in our yard is definitely one of them. Enjoyed by all of our friends and family, our house was the place to be.
I don’t know how my sister and I didn’t grow gills, we swam so much. Our parents never had to worry about where we were, because we were always in our back yard. I have great memories of those years, memories of our entire family being in the pool. Laughing, swimming, and cooling off during the hot summer months. The above photos are of myself, my friend, my sister and her friends and my beautiful mom, enjoying our Kayak Pool.
A few of my favorite memories of having a Kayak Pool:
1. My grandpa and dad throwing sinkers into the pool for us to dive for.
2. Hosting barbeques. Delicious summer food, friends, family and a lot of laughs.
3. Floating on rafts and talking to my sister for hours at a time.
4. Night swimming. Once in a while we would stay and swim in the dark. For a kid, it’s real fun.
5. Competitions. Racing, holding our breath, finding sinkers, and trying to bounce each other off of a tire ring – all fun and games that include a lot of laughing.
I’m happy to see that Kayak Pools are still a Leading Pool Dealer. I would love to have one in our yard now. To give our girls the same great memories would be amazing.
Have you considered adding a pool to your property? Watch this short video of Kayak Pools Midwest Testimonials
Think a pool is out of your budget? Consider becoming a Demo Homesite! It’s a great opportunity to save while building fun memories. Visit the Kayak Pool Midwest website for all of the details.