Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
01. Cleaned behind and underneath our kitchen appliances. Ew! How does it get so bad, so fast?
02. After three weeks of working past 11pm every night, I’m finally ready to slow it down a little. At least for a day or two.
03. Took our basset hound to a do-it-yourself grooming facility. I prefer to drop her off and pick her up clean, but doing it myself is less than half the cost.
04. Watched and enjoyed the season finale of The Blacklist.
05. Passed on attended the Motor City Comic con as press to be with family.
06. Was a passenger in the car while our teenage daughter drove us on a forty five minute car ride. The trip included two free way changes, and she did pretty good. Can’t say I didn’t hold my breath during merging though.
07. Added another fun camping trip to our summer calender.