Take control of your health with a #uHoo air quality sensor #GetuHoo

Having three pets in the house means we spend a lot of time cleaning. More than half of our cleaning time is spent fighting pet odor. The last thing we want is our home to be filled with an unclean feeling or odor. What we didn’t know until recently, is that the products we have been using to clean and cover up the pet odors, are actually more harmful to our family’s health than the odors we are fighting to remove.

It’s not just indoor pet odor that is worrisome. 6 out of 10 homes are hazardous to their owner’s health. We all know about the effects of outdoor toxins. Yet, a lot of people are still unaware that the quality of air indoors can be 2x to 5x worse than outdoors. Bad air at home affects sleep, triggers asthma and allergies and can cause frequent headaches. The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental dangers. Just one example is that 10% of toxic exposure is due to cleaning products. A staggering 30% of all new or renovated buildings / apartments have poor indoor air quality. With 7 million children and 18 million adults in the USA with asthma, none of this is surprising to me. Asthma costs, on average, $3,300 per person every year. I’d say it’s time for a change.

Being a family that suffers from headaches and respiratory issues, we’ve decided to take control of our health. For starters we’ve made a few big changes in our household, like choosing all natural products whenever possible, and educating ourselves on what pollutants are actually in the air at home, so we can correct it. uHoo can help with that!

UHoo_logo_126

uHoo is new product that helps families by monitoring the quality of air at home, sends out alerts when allergens and toxins are present and gives insights and recommendations on what users can do to
keep their home safer and family members healthier. It tracks dust (or PM2.5), Carbon Monoxide, Volatile Organic Compounds (or VOCs – found in paint and cleaning products), Temperature, Humidity, Carbon Dioxide, Ozone and Air Pressure. Sitting at only 6.2 inches, and featuring a nice modern look, this non invasive product is pretty impressive.

UHoo_image_4433387

uHoo is soon to be the most advanced indoor air quality sensor available on the market. And, yes there is an app for that! The app allows you to monitors your home’s indoor air quality 24/7, even when you are away. It also let’s you share your data with family and friends and most importantly, your doctor.

UHoo_image_3387

Visit the the official uHoo air website for complete details. Pre-order here and score a great discount! You can’t beat a good-deal on peace of mind, and taking control of your family’s heath.

You can also enter below to win a free $50 Amazon gift card! Sponsored by uHoo.

uHoo $50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway

FTC Disclosure: Compensation was received for this post. Opinions expressed are still honest and my own.

Comments

1. I just love how small this is. Doesn’t take up a lot of space and is so compact. I would love this for my bedroom since my room is almost mostly closed compared to the rest of the house.

2. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

I love this. I have a big one that takes up so much room. A nice small sized one like this would be great.

3. This sounds like a great product to monitor the quality of one’s air. I try to open the windows regularly to circulate the indoor air. I would really love to try this air purifier.

4. Good air quality is so important, especially when you have allergies or asthma like runs in my family. This sensor sounds really helpful.

5. Michele D says:

It’s amazing how powerful but yet small this is. Sounds like a great product to have for your home.

6. I love how small it is. The ones I have had in the past are huge and they take up half the room. My house is too small for a big clunky machine. I’ll have to check into this one.

7. This would be an awesome addition to any family’s home. It would be really nice to know exactly how safe your air is.

8. This looks like a really great product to have around the home, you never know what is in our air. Love the idea of having this!

9. I so want this, I love the idea of knowing what the air quality is in my home and that it is safer than the average air quality. You never wonk with running the furnace from winter and having the house all boxed up for winter season what the air is like.

10. CourtneyLynne says:

Omg I love this!!! The one I currently have is all big and bulky and honestly doesn’t look that good… I need a small one like this!

11. That sounds great. With pets in the house air quality can be an issue. I like how small it looks!

12. Rebecca Swenor says:

This is the same problems I have in my home as well so the uHoo seems like a product I would love to try. I love the size and the design of it . The uHoo monitors so much for being so small and I love you can track everything with the app. Thanks for sharing this awesome product.

13. Jeanine says:

This is pretty awesome sounding! I had never heard of uHoo before this post but I think it would be worth while as we have lots of kids and pets and I’m forever ridding smells and making sure we have some good quality air throughout the house

14. Whoa, I’ve never heard of this product before. The product is not bulky and it has great design too. I love to have one at my own home too!

15. Ashley Griffith says:

This looks like such an amazing product! It is so sleek too that it would not stick out like a sore thumb in the room.

16. This sounds like a great product and I love how compact it is! I found these statistics alarming though.

17. Wow that thing is tiny, I was expecting something larger in order to get the job done! (that’s what she said!… famous words of Michael Scott- from the Office show!) I’m sorry! okay… this is something I’d love to have in my home, my kids have really bad allergies, and anything that might help would be appreciated!

18. I really need this device! Sounds like a great product to keep our family healthy