Trailer Park Tuesday, The Secret Life of Pets #TheSecretLifeofPets

The Secret Life of Pets comes from the studio that brought you Despicable Me and Minions.

indexpets_lives_movie_poster_001

For their fifth fully-animated feature-film collaboration, Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures present The Secret Life of Pets, a comedy about the lives our pets lead after we leave for work or school each day.

pets_movie_9-1

Comedy superstars Louis C.K., Eric Stonestreet and Kevin Hart make their animated feature-film debuts in The Secret Life of Pets, which co-stars Jenny Slate, Ellie Kemper, Lake Bell, Dana Carvey, Hannibal Buress, Bobby Moynihan, Steve Coogan and Albert Brooks. Illumination founder and CEO Chris Meledandri and his longtime collaborator Janet Healy produce the film directed by Chris Renaud (Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2), co-directed by Yarrow Cheney and written by Cinco Paul & Ken Daurio and Brian Lynch.

Official Websites
Visit the Official Site
Like ‘The Secret Life of Pets’ on Facebook
Follow on Twitter and Instagram

Universal Pictures The Secret Life of pets hits theaters on July 8, 2016!

Having a princess of a basset hound, and two shenanigan loving cats as part of our family, we often wonder what life is like for them while we’re at work, and school. We have all kinds of theories as to the trouble they likely find, only to look so innocent when we return home. I think that is why we are so excited to see this movie.

927876_206863309512280_1096326634_n

How about you, ever wonder what your pets do all day while you’re gone?

Watch for more on The Secret Life of Pets to be shared here soon, including a fun reader giveaway.

Comments

1. I’ve often wondered what my pets do all day when I’m not around. Do they sleep, get into trouble, or wondering when I’m coming home. Can’t wait to see this movie.

2. HAHA! This looks awesome! I love these animal movies, and this one seems really fun and cute. I don’t think I would want to know what my pets do when I’m away….lol

3. This looks like such a funny movie. My toddler just went to see her first movie so I am sure we will enjoy this together. I would love to have a hidden camera to see what pets really do when we are not home.

4. I really do wonder what my kitten is up to when I’m gone. I know for a fact that she knocks things off of my shelves!

5. christina aliperti says:

I have to see this movie! My dog is such a dingus and I wonder what he does when I am gone.

6. Elizabeth O. says:

What a fun trailer! I really think this movie os exciting especially since it revolves around our pets. I mean, how adorable is that, right? This is definitely right up my alley!

7. I saw its trailer and it sure looks like fun! Not only for kids but for adults too!

8. This movie would definitely be entertaining! We have a dog, but we don’t leave him alone in the house when we will be out for a few days. We either take him to my sister’s house or to a doggie hotel. There is always someone with him everyday so I know he doesn’t get into any trouble.

9. Ronnie Leyba says:

My daughter can;’t wait to see this in the cinema. Love the trailer of it.

10. Nicole Haas Etolen says:

This is a nice movie, I like to see it. I wonder if my pets have their secret lives.

This movie looks adorable! I’m an animal lover and these characters are just the cutest!!!

12. Rosey says:

Our cat acts disinterested in doing much when we are here. The second we leave he hops right up in the window. Usually he’s still there when we get back, so I think he likes to people watch. 🙂

I know my dog tore up the house once when I was not at home. And my basset hound(in doggie heaven now) barked and went nuts. Basset hounds do not like to be left alone. He was in a tizzy when I came home one time. I think this is going to be such a fun movie. I can not wait to see it.

14. The Secret Life of Pets is going to be a wonderful movie not just for kids but for anyone who loves pets to see those funny moments they get in to when no one is around. The trailer is quiet amazing & I would love to watch it with my kids so soon!

15. Carmela Mempin says:

The trailer looks so interesting 🙂 I can’t wait for this. My nephew will surely love this too 🙂

16. Rosie says:

I don’t have a pet right now, but when I did it would make me wonder. Many people have a video camera set up they can see what their pet is up to, probably taking a long nap!

17. G K says:

I’ve seen a bunch of videos for this, and I love all of the characters. They have such distinct personalities.