Disney’s Live-action Beauty and The Beast Teaser Poster Is Here & It Is Beautiful! #BeOurGuest

Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” is a live-action re-telling of the studio’s animated classic which refashions the classic characters from the tale as old as time for a contemporary audience, staying true to the original music while updating the score with several new songs. “Beauty and the Beast” is the fantastic journey of Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman who is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle’s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast’s hideous exterior and realize the kind heart and soul of the true Prince within. The film stars: Emma Watson as Belle; Dan Stevens as the Beast; Luke Evans as Gaston, the handsome, but shallow villager who woos Belle; Oscar® winner Kevin Kline as Maurice, Belle’s eccentric, but lovable father; Josh Gad as Lefou, Gaston’s long-suffering aide-de-camp; Golden Globe® nominee Ewan McGregor as Lumiere, the candelabra; Oscar nominee Stanley Tucci as Maestro Cadenza, the harpsichord; Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Plumette, the feather duster; six-time Tony Award® winner Audra McDonald as Madame Garderobe, the wardrobe; Oscar nominee Ian McKellen as Cogsworth, the mantel clock; and two-time Academy Award® winner Emma Thompson as the teapot, Mrs. Potts.

I recently shared the first teaser trailer for Disney’s upcoming, live-action Beauty and The Beast, today I’m excited to share the first official teaser poster! I think this just might be the most beautiful movie poster ever. I have a feeling this movie is going to be amazing!

Disney's Beauty and the Beast

Directed by Oscar® winner Bill Condon from a screenplay by TBD based on the 1991 animated film, the film is produced by Mandeville Films’ David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman with eight-time Oscar-winning composer Alan Menken, who won two Academy Awards® (Best Original Score and Best Song) for the 1991 animated film, providing the score, which will include new recordings of the original songs written by Menken and Howard Ashman, as well as several new songs written by Menken and three-time Oscar winner Tim Rice. “Beauty and the Beast” will be released in U.S. theaters on March 17, 2017.

Comments

I saw the poster when Marshall posted it 🙂 VERY pretty! I’m super excited for this one. Will you get to go to LA for it?

2. Rachel Dean says:

Very excited for the movie!!! The poster is a beautiful one as will be the movie!

What a beautiful movie that looks so exciting and a good family movie that I want to see! I can not wait to see it next year!

4. I’m SO excited for this! We loved Cinderella.

5. Very cool! I hadn’t even realized this was in the works! Sounds like it will be really good 🙂

6. G K says:

I loved this movie as a kid, and I’m curious to see what a live-action one will be like. I love Emma, so I’m sure it’ll be good.

It is beautiful! One of my favorite disney movies! Even as an adult so romantic!

8. One of my favorite movies and so romantic. Disney has stepped it up again and I can’t wait. I love how they kept the poster almost the same with a little update

9. What a lovely poster, I can not wait to see the new adaptation of beauty and the beast as its one of my many childhood favourite movies and the storyline is just beautiful

10. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite classic Disney movie because of the colorful characters and the remarkable songs. I’m so excited to watch the upcoming 2017 movie. The poster teaser looks neat and beautiful!

11. I somehow missed that there would be a live action Beauty and the Beast coming out in 2017. How exciting! I’ve always loved Belle! That movie poster is beautiful — can’t wait to see more about this!

12. Sara says:

Oh! That is beautiful! I am so excited about this movie!

13. This is my very favorite Disney Movie. i am so unbelievably excited for this movie!! Cannot wait!!!!!!!