Easy & Delicious Twix Ice Cream Cake Recipe

Looking for an easy summer dessert recipe? Wow your family with this Easy & Delicious Twix Ice Cream Cake.

icecream987_sf

You will need:
20 Ice cream sandwiches
1 (16 ounce) container of whipped topping
1 (12 ounce) jar of caramel topping, room temperature
2 Twix candy bars

icecreamcake_twix_00376,jpg

Place half of the ice cream sandwiches side by side in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
Cover evenly with half of the caramel topping, then half of the whipped topping. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches and toppings. Slice and crumble the candy bars into very small chucks. Then sprinkle the pieces on top. Pulling a few of the larger ones to spread the caramel around.

Cover and place in the freeze for an hour before serving.

icecreamcaketwix_image001

This recipe was a big hit with my family. With the variety of ice cream sandwiches that are available, I’m thinking it would be fun to mix it up a little next time. Neapolitan or even mint chocolate chip would also be delicious, I’m sure.

Comments

1. rochelle haynes says:

This looks good love to try this

2. Debbie Welchert says:

Wow this looks so so good. What a great and easy dessert to make for my family. They will just love it.

This is such an amazing Ice cream cake! I need to make this for my family. It is so hot where I am at and something cold like this would be amazing.

4. vickie couturier says:

that looks so good,,made my stomach growl just looking at it

5. My teeth are hurting just looking at it. lol. That looks so good! It would be perfect with a lot of candies.

6. Ice Cream Sandwich Cakes are so good! I love your addition of Twix candy bars. What a great summertime dessert!

7. I love Twix bars. They’re one of my fave chocolate bars. I’d love to try this recipe. It sounds like such a fun cake recipe!

8. This looks so good! I love Twix and ice cream! What a great combination!

9. Oh my gosh! My favorite candy bar. This would be the best dessert for a party ever!

10. Lisa JOnesLI says:

This Looks To Die For I Want Some NOW!! LOL! I Will Be Trying This Recipe ASAP Thank You!

11. Pam Wattenbarger says:

This sounds really yummy. Twix are some of my favorite candy bars so I know I would like this a lot.

12. I really must try this, it looks decadent. I love how sweet it appears to be and Twix are super good!

13. ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh my goodness–this looks AMAZING!!! we are going to have to try this out soon!! like this weekend-I’m pinning so I have it handy!

14. Oh my goodness this looks too good! Twix is one of my favorite chocolate bars so I have to try this.

15. Omg, this looks and sounds so amazing! I am a huge TWIX fan, and have not thought of doing anything with them, other then just eating them.. But this.. This I have to try! YUM!

This sounds easy to make and looks absolutely delicious! I’d love to try it!

17. I have offcially tried to lick my computer screen. OH MY GOSH this looks so good. Growing up Twix were my candy of choice. I would even warm them in the mic for a couple of seconds so that it was perfect.

I also love the ice cream, so putting them together has me drooling.

18. Bonnie @wemake7 says:

OH MY YUM!!! I am watching what I eat but I have got to try this! Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe with us.

19. You had me at Twix! It’s once of my favorites and it’s definitely awesome if I’ll be able to turn it into an ice cream cake. That’s heaven right there! Thanks for the recipe! It’s not difficult to remake at all!

20. Oh my goodness, that looks super delicious, what a treat! My kids would love this because there is twix!

21. That looks amazingly delicious. I’m absolutely going to have to make it soon. I know my teen kids would love it too.

22. My husband would be head over heels for this dessert. I will have to make it for him some time.

23. Robin Rue says:

Twix is one of my favorite candy bars and so this is a must try. It looks easy enough!

24. Garf
    Twitter: g_kohls

It looks so good. I would like to try making some.

25. Birdiebee says:

i have been craving chocolate all night and do not have a lick of it in the house. Now I am almost drooling over this recipe and wish I had the ingredients to make it tonight. Maybe tomorrow.