Trailer Park Tuesday, A New Look @ Marvel’s Doctor Strange #DoctorStrange

DoctorStrange5794f0df06d8e

In celebration of the cast’s appearance at San Diego Comic-Con, a brand new poster and trailer have been released for Marvel’s Doctor Strange!

doctorage003

After his career is destroyed, a brilliant but arrogant and conceited surgeon gets a new lease on life when a sorcerer takes him under his wing and trains him to defend the world against evil.

Directed by Scott Derrickson , Doctor Strange stars Benedict Cumberbatch, Rachel McAdams, Tilda Swinton, Mads Mikkelsen, Tilda Swinton, and Chiwetel Ejiofor.

Doctor Strange movie
Like DOCTOR STRANGE on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DoctorStrangeMovie
Follow DOCTOR STRANGE on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrStrange
Follow Marvel on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marvel/

Visit the official DOCTOR STRANGE website here: https://marvel.com/doctorstrange

Marvel’s DOCTOR STRANGE is in theaters everywhere on November 4th!

Strange and exciting things are happening in the Marvel universe, and I can’t wait to see this one on the big screen.

How about you? Will you be seeing Marvel’s Doctor Strange when it opens in theaters?

Comments

1. vickie couturier says:

very interesting,,havent seen or heard of this one

2. I have only seen a couple things about this. I am sure it will get decent reviews but I think I will just wait until it comes out to rent to watch it.

3. My husband is into all the Marvel movies, so I know he is looking forward to seeing this one. If it is like the other Marvel movies, it will be quite entertaining and a big success! Can’t wait to see it!

4. Great cast, which is intriguing. I love the comment about the wifi password, so at least there is some humor here. Still on the fence, I’m a bit superheroed out.

5. My son loves the Marvel movies. This is one we have not seen yet. Cannot wait!

6. Elizabeth O. says:

I’ve been excited ever since I saw the first poster and trailer. I’m sure this is going to be a great film because they chose the best actors. I can’t wait to watch this with my kids!

7. Wow, they have an awesome cast. I’ll definitely be seeing this one with my boyfriend. I loved the trailer.

8. Can’t wait to see this one with my husband for date night. Looks like it’ll be goood!

9. Shakeia Rieux says:

The movie looks like it going to be a good one. I love seeing Marvel movies, and I can’t wait to see this one.

10. Faye Gates says:

So many of my family and friends, want to see this movie. Looks pretty good.

11. Haven’t watched a single episode but my teenage son watches this.

I’ll see anything that Cumberbatch is in, so, yes 🙂 also Marvel films tend to usually be very good.

This movie sounds very interesting and I would like to see Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange!

14. I hadn’t heard of this one! My husband and I really enjoy watching Marvel movies together though, so I could see us checking this out on DVD.

15. I can’t wait to see this! I love Benedict and superhero movies.

16. Rosey says:

I didn’t know Marvel had a new movie coming out. They always put on a good production. We’ll see it.

17. Looks great! The trailer caught my attention and I look forward to seeing this in November.

18. i didnt know about this movie… but tralier looks amazing

19. This is going to be awesome. Dr. Strange has always been underrated and the cast for this movie makes it all so much better!

20. tauyanm says:

this reminds me of the music video of eminem. trailer looks good, love the actors included! would love to see it

21. Sounds super interesting, I havent heard of this movie before. Added to my Summer watch list…Enjoyed a Movie date with my son yesterday.

22. My husband can’t wait to see this film. I’m sure I will be seeing it as well.

23. rochelle haynes says:

Looks like a nice movie

24. aziel morte says:

I can’t wait to see this movie with my hubby. I bet this is unforgettable.

25. Wow this looks like a pretty great movie to check out. Appreciate you sharing the trailer, I will most certainly be trying to watch this Marvel film!

26. Nicole Etolen says:

Oh, another marvel movie! I can’t wait to see this! Like the trailer.

27. CourtneyLynne says:

Oooo this movie looks like it’s going to be a total goodie! I can’t wait to see it

What a great cast! This looks so entertaining!