Trailer Park Tuesday, Ice Age: Collision Course #IceAge #CollisionCourse

iceageposter_72016

Scrat’s epic pursuit of the elusive acorn catapults him into the universe where he accidentally sets off a series of cosmic events that transform and threaten the Ice Age World. To save themselves, Sid, Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd must leave their home and embark on a quest full of comedy and adventure, traveling to exotic new lands and encountering a host of colorful new characters.

Director: Michael Thurmeier
Co-Director: Galen Tan Chu
Producer: Lori Forte
Cast: Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary, Seann William Scott, Josh Peck, Simon Pegg, Keke Palmer, Jennifer Lopez, Queen Latifah, Adam Devine, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Max Greenfield, Jessie J, Nick Offerman, Wanda Sykes, Stephanie Beatriz, Michael Strahan, Melissa Rauch, Neil deGrasse Tyson.

20th Century Fox Ice Age: Collision Course will be in theaters on July 22!

This trailer has me laughing out-loud already. I can’t wait to take our granddaughter to see Ice Age: Collision Course. We have been Ice Age fans since the beginning, and this one looks out of this world fun.

iceageprintables

Enjoy these FREE Ice Age printables and more! Download them here.

IceAgeCC-Image4445

Visit all the ICE AGE: COLLISION COURSE websites – #IceAge #CollisionCourse
Visit the Official Site
Like ‘Ice Age’ on Facebook
Follow on Twitter and Instagram
Follow Scrat on Facebook

new ice age movie

Are you an Ice Age fan? Will you be seeing Ice Age: Collision Course when it opens in theaters?

Watch for more Ice Age: Collision Course posts to be shared here soon, including a fun reader giveaway.

Comments

1. Ok, so, I’ll admit it. I’m an empty nester and I still can’t wait to see this movie! This looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing!

So Ice Age is actually one of the series I don’t follow too much. They always look funny though so maybe I should start.

3. Rachel Dean says:

Ok, so I’ll admit it! I’ve never seen any Ice Age movies! Must get caught up!

4. I’ll definitely be seeing this movie! I don’t have any children of my own, but I teach elementary school and like to be tuned in to the things they like. Plus, the Ice Age movies are so funny.

5. I’m not a fan of this franchise and I’m also not thrilled to watch the movie after seeing the trailer. I just don’t think the humor is for me. Maybe I’m too serious for it.. 😐 The characters look cute though and there’s a message out to to learn for kids.

6. We have been on the fence on this one – trying to see if it is movie theater worthy but I am glad to read your review and see that it may be worth going to see! We have seen and own all the others so hoped this would stack up. Thanks! Looks cute and great message for the kiddos!

I was a fan of the first two movies but I haven’t seen the last one. It’s cute but I’m wondering if this needs to be the last one.

8. We love the Ice Age franchise. All the characters are great and the voices are perfect. This is a movie that my very active 4 year old Grandson would definitely sit through at the movies which can be kind of dicey depending on the movie.

9. Looks like a really fun movie to watch. My children are all grown up and I know they still would want to watch this movie, although probably not in the movie theater. Haha. I know my granddaughter would love to see this and I am definitely taking her! I’d also be on the lookout for the DVD copy. This would be great to add to our movie collection at home.

10. This sounds like a great movie that will be fun for the whole family! I would love to take my kids to see this movie sometime soon! They love fun movies like this and I know they’ll just love this. Thanks for sharing these printables, too!

11. We are actually going to watch it this weekend! I am beyond excited because I’m obviously still 5 years old at heart, but I get to take my siblings and we’re going to have a celebratory lunch afterwards. I’ve watched Ice Age with my son before and he absolutely loved it, so I have no doubt that this won’t be just as great! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts when it premieres!

12. I love these movies! I still remembering seeing the first one for my 15th birthday.

13. We cannot wait for this movie. I have loved all of the Ice Age movies and so have my kiddos. This is going to be a family movie night at the theater for us for sure! Great printables! So creative!!

14. I think I am more excited to see this than the kids!!! I loved the other Ice Age movies-they are hilarious!!! Ince having kids I’m obviously been watching more ‘kid’ movies-I love the adult humour mixed in there!

15. Shakeia Rieux says:

I love all of the Ice Age movies. I can’t wait until this one comes out. I don’t know if my boyfriends daughter would want to see this

16. Ice Age movies are so enjoyable and the characters are too cute. I’m hoping my youngest is finally to sit through a movie so that we can enjoy Ice Age as a family. It looks like it’ll be just as great as the others.

17. My daughter, Keira, is already begging to go see this. It looks really cute.

18. We are anxiously awaiting the chance to watch this movie! All of the Ice Age movies have cracked us up, and I’m sure this one will be the same. I love those coloring pages, thanks!

What a really good fun family movie that is coming out this month. They sure have had some good movies come out. The Life of Pets is a really fun movie. This Ice Age movie is great.

20. I can not wait to take the kids to see this movie. They loved the other ice age movies and they love movies in general so I am sure they are going to love this one too

21. Ron Leyba says:

My kids would love to see this film pretty soon! Looks like a really fun and exciting one that even adults can enjoy.

22. Stefanie C. says:

I enjoyed the first Ice Age movies in this franchise. It has been a while since they first came out, so I am going to have to share them with my kids and then head to see this one with them.