A New Family Favorite, Easy Weeknight Sweet & Spicy Glazed Chicken #SpreadTheHeat #ad

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheHeat #CollectiveBias

Being a mom that works full-time outside the home, and also a blogger, time with my family is precious. Sometimes, I feel that I have so many things to-do in a day that it is impossible. Yet, week after week, I somehow pull it together. I do it with a lot of support from my family, and honestly with a really big bag of tricks. The one thing that I refuse to give up, no matter how busy we get, is spending family dinners together. So, when I find a shortcut that allows us to enjoy a home-cooked meal without spending the entire evening in the kitchen, I’m sold. My most recent find is New Smucker’s Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread.

smuckers_starjal_065_2

It makes an easy and delicious glazed chicken. Perfect for any weeknight. With only three ingredients, and very little prep time, that means less time in the kitchen, and more time spent around the table with family.

You will need:
(1) can of chicken broth
(1) Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread
(3-4) boneless, skinless chicken breast

smuckers_starjal_007_2

Instructions:
1.Marinate chicken breast in broth for at least two hours.
2.Place chicken in a baking dish.
3.Coat chicken with Smucker’s Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread. Using the entire jar.
4.Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Or until the center reaches 165 Fahrenheit.

The outcome is our new family favorite. The broth gives the chicken a juicy taste. The fruit spread gives it a sweet and spicy, but not an over powering kick. It’s not very often that I am able to wow my family with such a simple recipe. Even our nine year old granddaughter is a fan. That is saying something.

smuckersstrawjal_3image_plate01

Smucker’s New Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread is impressively packed with real fruit. Available in several options, Strawberry Jalapeño, Strawberry, Triple Berry, and Blueberry Lemon all naturally sweetened with honey. Which is a way better option that syrups. You can really see and taste the quality. Which flavor are you most excited to try?

smuckers_starjal_008

I found Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread at Walmart, in the PB & J aisle.

smuckers_starjal_004

smuckers_starjal_001

I also recently tried Smucker’s Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread together with cream cheese, and scooped by Wasa Crackers. A dessert/snack recommended by my hair stylist. Oh my heavens, I can see why she admitted to not being able to stop eating it. So,so good! The plate was gone in no time.

Do you use ibotta? You can currently earn $1.00 off Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread!

Comments

1. This chicken recipe sounds amazing! I can’t wait to try it with my family next week on our menu plan. [client]

I want to try out these Smucker’s Fruit and Honey spreads. They sound delicious and your chicken recipe sounds delicious. I need to try a different recipe on my chicken.

3. Rachel Dean says:

Oh my word, I have to try this. Sounds yummy. Thanks for the recipe!

4. My family loves chicken, I will need to try this. Sounds like a great recipe to me and I think they would all enjoy it.

5. You had me at Smuckers! I always buy the sugar-free flavours. I don’t eat chicken but I would definitely buy that spread…I love honey!

6. I hadn’t heard about these, but they seem like a great sauce. Spicy and sweet is the perfect combo.

7. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

That sounds like a delicious meal idea. I think my whole family would love this.

8. I have never seen these in the store! I need to try this. I am always looking for new tastes when it comes to chicken.

9. That looks really good. It looks amazing on chicken.

I’ve never tried this before but it looks delicious. We love Smuckers strawberry jam. This looks so flavorful!

11. I’ve been hearing so much about the fruit and honey spreads. I’ve got to pick up a few flavors the next time I’m grocery shopping. Your sweet and spicy glazed chicken sounds so good.

12. I haven’t seen these new products yet, The wheels are turning in my head now. YUM!

13. This chicken sounds really good. I have been wanting to try these fruit and honey spreads since everyone is talking about them.

14. This recipe looks so delicious and so easy to make! I am not 100% sure about the jalepenos though – are they super spicy?

15. Yum! Are you trying to destroy my waistline? I love sweet and spicy mixed together.

16. rochelle haynes says:

I would love to try this looking good

17. I love a delicious sweet and spicy chicken dish. This recipe sounds so tasty. I can’t wait to try this dish this weekend!

18. Smuckers is one of my favorite brands. Their quality cannot be compared. I love how simple this dish is, and those combination of flavors sound so good! Pairing a little sweet with the spice is one of the only ways I can tolerate the heat.

19. Jeanine says:

Yum this looks and sounds super delicious! I would love to give this a try, I bet my family would just love it too which would be a huge plus and give us something new to try!

20. Those flavors sound really nice! I really have to try out that spread. It would be fun to use in a few different recipes.

21. What a super easy and creative idea to have this for dinner. I love that it’s a sweet and spicy glazed chicken, as it will most certainly add a bit of a kick with each bite!

22. This looks like a great spread.

23. This sounds yummy! I’m always on the lookout for new chicken recipes! I assume chicken broth, correct?

Jacqui
    Flightsoffancymom.com

24. Lately I am all about cheese boards and finding sweet yet spicy jams to add to bread and cheese. This looks like the perfect thing for me to try for my next happy hour cheese board!

25. Rebecca Swenor says:

This Sweet and Spicy Glazed Chicken sounds amazingly delicious. My family loves spicy foods and this recipe would be something I know they would indeed enjoy. I will have to try a couple of these Smucker’s Fruit & Honey fruit spread and the Smucker’s Naturals too. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

26. Strawberry Jalapeno looks like a nice mix in flavors. It would really add more taste and flavors to your dish.

27. rochelle haynes says:

Looking good love to try this

28. This sounds like an awesome spread.

29. Ron Leyba says:

This looks and sounds great. A must try for us too. Yummy!

30. Gosh I really want to try this but Smuckers are hard to come by in out local grocery shelves! Curious about strawbery x jalapeno! XD

31. Oh my goodness does that sound delicious!! Definitley going to go look for it on my next trip to Walmart.

32. Not into too spicy myself, but BB is impressed by the looks of that chicken and just may give it a try. Gracias for the intro.

33. CourtneyLynne says:

Omg can we say yum?!?! I must try your checks recipe. Looks absolutely delicious!

34. This is a delicious spread

35. I know a lot of people who would love this. My poor mouth can’t handle it though!

36. Jackie says:

The chicken looks delicious. I’m looking forward to trying the Fruit & Honey.

37. Sweet heat is an awesome flavor.

38. shelly peterson says:

This chicken recipe looks really good! I will have to look for the Smucker’s Fruit and Honey fruit spread.