ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Official Trailer, See It Here! #RogueOne

Lucasfilm’s ROGUE ONE, which takes place before the events of Star Wars: A New Hope, tells the story of unlikely heroes who have united to steal plans to the dreaded Death Star.

The cast includes Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Ben Mendelsohn, Donnie Yen, Jiang Wen, Mads Mikkelsen, Alan Tudyk, Riz Ahmed, and Forest Whitaker. ROGUE ONE is directed by Gareth Edwards, produced by Kathleen Kennedy, Allison Shearmur, and Simon Emanuel, executive produced by John Knoll and Jason McGatlin, and co-produced by John Swartz and Kiri Hart.

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY  trailer

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY arrives in theaters everywhere on December 16th!

Visit the official ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY website: http://www.starwars.com/films/rogue-one
Like STAR WARS on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StarWarsMovies
Follow STAR WARS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/starwars
Follow STAR WARS on Instagram: http://instagram.com/StarWarsMovies
Follow STAR WARS on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/starwars

Are you a Star Wars Fan? What do you think of the new trailer?

Comments

1. Liz @ Yes/No Films

I saw the trailer for this the other day. Looks really good! Felicity Jones is great, too.

I saw the trailer for this! Looked really good. I love Felicity Jones, too.

3. The excitement that this is causing my family is off the hook. My husband has been a Star Wars fan since he was a kid and my kids (and myself) are also huge fans. This will be a skip school and go to the movies event for us.

4. I absolutely loved the new trailer from the Olympics. Having even the tiniest bit of confirmation that there will be Darth Vader has me sold on this movie.

5. I love all things Star Wars. I will definitely be checking this one out too!!

6. I’m glad to see Vader will be back, and I can’t wait to see more of these new characters.

This new Star Wars movie looks incredible and they just keep making such good movies in this series. I am a big Star Wars fan.

8. Pam Wattenbarger says:

I have a lot of friends who love Star Wars. I know they will be looking forward to seeing Rogue One when it comes out in December.

9. Angelic Sinova says:

I’m a HUGE Star Wars fan and I can’t wait for ROGUE ONE to come out. I saw a mini sneak peek of the making of it last year at Disney World and it looks super good.

10. Wow, I cannot wait to watch this. I loved the first one and our whole family is patiently waiting.

11. This movie looks like another great star wars movie.

12. This looks like it is going to be an amazing film to watch. I appreciate you sharing the trailer, I am highly anticipated catching this once it is released!

13. I really liked the Star Wars movie that came out recently, but this one? Meh. The trailer hasn’t won me over, but I do like that it includes Darth Vader. I’m curious about his story between episodes 3 and 4.

14. This looks like such an exciting new chapter in the Star Wars universe. I’ll have to go see this one with the boyfriend.

15. This sounds like a great movie. I have a few Star Wars fan friends. I will definitely share this post with them. I think they’d love to know about this movie.

16. I love the new trailer for Rogue One. I have never been a huge Star Wars fan but this has actually peaked my interest.

17. Thanks for this review. It looks great. I didn’t realize it was coming out so soon! Thanks for sharing the trailer.

18. Rachel says:

Hubby and I are anxious to see this. Thanks for the clip.

19. My family cannot wait to see this movie!! It looks so amazing!

20. I’m 34 years old and I’ve never watched a Star Wars movie. I’m going to wait for my son to be old enough to enjoy them with him.

21. My hubby and daughter will be counting the days. This will be a fantastic birthday present for her.

22. Omg I so cannot wait to see this movie!!!! It’s going to be pretty epic that’s for sure!!!!

23. I can’t wait for this movie to come out.

24. My grandson told me about this movie and I told him I’d take him to see it. He’s all into movies like this and I love going to the movies with the grand kids. I think I’m going to like it too.

25. We will be seeing this one FOR SURE when it opens! My son and husband are already talking about this movie nonstop!

26. I have never seen any of the star wars but am sure my husband and son would be watching this on the big screen.

27. We are huge Star Wars fans. Loved all of them. It was fun introducing the kids to them. Can’t wait to see one in the movie theater with them.

28. Mistee Dawn
    Twitter: misteedawnw

Oh wow. How exciting. I cannot wait to see this movie. The whole family is excited. Going to be a great movie.