Trailer Park Tuesday, A Dog’s Purpose

A Dog's Purpose movie

Based on the Best-Selling Book “A Dog’s Purpose” is about a dog’s quest to discover its purpose in the world over the course of several lifetimes with multiple owners.

Josh Gad voices the reincarnating pooch in the trailer for A Dog’s Purpose.

Directed by: Lasse Hallström
Cast: Britt Robertson, Josh Gad, Dennis Quaid, Peggy Lipton, John Ortiz
Unleashes into theaters: January 27, 2017

Follow this furry movie on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

This looks to be better than the typical talking dog movie. Our older basset hound is a big part of our family, so the trailer already has us feeling emotional. This is a definite, must see movie for my family. I’m already stock piling the tissues.

How about you? Will see A Dog’s Purpose when it opens in theaters?

Comments

1. Sounds like an awesome movie.

2. This sounds like it is going to be a really good dog movie, something that needs to happen. Some of the movies out recently are so disappointing. I can not wait to see this as a family. Thank you for the update and movie information

3. I love any movies with dogs. I’m just afraid this one will make me cry.

I would absolutely love to see this. Dog movies are my favorite even though they usually make me cry!

5. If a movie features a dog, I’m all in! This looks like a great movie for the entire family. I’ll be sure and have plenty of tissue in my purse.

6. This sounds like such a fabulous movie. I love movies that feature dogs and this sounds like such a sweet story. I think my whole family would really enjoy watching this movie.

I love dogs, I think this is going to be such a good movie to see. I think that I want to go see it with my sister. She would love it too.

8. My kids are huge fans of dogs and will likely ask to see this. This is going to be a tear-jerker I can see already. ?

9. Angelic Sinova says:

I saw the trailer for A Dog’s Purpose the other night and I can’t lie, I cried. Dogs are the BEST! I cuddled with my Loki extra hard after watching the trailer, I can’t wait for it to come out.

10. This looks like this is going to be a great movie. I am dog lover and owner so it would be cool to get a perspective from the dogs point of view.

11. Looks like a great movie. This was the first time I have seen any previews or info on this movie. We love any good movie for our at home date nights on the weekends.

12. I can’t wait to see this movie. We have 4 dogs so I know this will be an emotional rollercoaster for me!

13. What a cute movie, A Dogs Purpose sounds like a film I would really enjoy. I will have to see if I can catch it over here in the UK sometime.

14. My daughter loves dog movies. This one sounds like a great one!

15. I may have to see this movie. It will be interesting seeing Josh Gad in this role. He’s gaining popularity!

16. This looks like a great movie! I know that my kids would love to watch this movie, they love movies with dogs in it.

17. My adult sons have been raving to see this movie. We are all dog lovers in the family and a good movie like this is something we all will enjoy. I remember myself crying buckets with that movie Hachiko.

18. Jaime Nicole says:

Oh my. I’m afraid this one might make me cry. My rescue pup is basically like my third child, but I will probably see this one.

19. Omg, I have a VERY soft spot for dogs and this one reminds me a bit of that other dog movie called Hachiko. Anyhow, I’ll surely be taking note of this! I’d love to see it!

20. This sounds like a great movie. I’m sure many dog lovers would surely love this 🙂

21. krystal says:

Everyone has been sharing this movie trailer and it is sooooo sweet! I know that I will cry happy tears too. When I was growing up, Homeward Bound was one of my favorite movies with the talking animals.

22. christina aliperti says:

This sounds like a great movie that will touch my heart. I will definitely be seeing this. I love dogs and believe they truly have a purpose here.

23. I love animals, especially dogs and I think they are the sweetest! This trailer definitely made me tear up and I can’t wait for this movie to be shown in cinemas! I’m sure it’s going to be amazing and touching.

24. This movie sounds great for dog lovers.

25. I can’t wait to see this movie. I just need to make sure I have my tissues with me. I am pretty sure I am going to need them.

26. This is a really cute movie. I love that it is family friendly, my daughter and I watched the trailer together. We are talking more and more about getting a dog so this is right on time.

27. missy ellis says:

sounds good

28. Sherri says:

I have to see this. I better wait until I am at home though……it looks like a movie that might make me laugh AND cry