Trailer Park Tuesday, The Wild Life #TheWildLife

thewildlifemoveiposter2016

From the over-exuberant parrot Mak to the snack-obsessed tapir Rosie, from the persnickety echidna Epi to the acrobatic pangolin Pango, from the ditzy goat Scrubby to the commonsensical kingfisher Kiki and the always-cool chameleon Carmello, things are larger-than-life on a tropical isle that is pure wild animal paradise. Then Robinson Crusoe, a marooned human, arrives in the midst of a furious storm, and their lives are forever changed by this bewildering new “creature.” No matter their differences, castaway human and quirky animals embark on an hilarious new adventure, building the island’s first tree-house and surviving together. But when two conniving members of the animal kingdom — the savage cats Mal & May – pounce into a battle for control of the island, Crusoe and his animal posse must uncover the true power of friendship against all odds (even savage cats). Summit Entertainment presents, Studiocanal and nWave Pictures present, in association with Anton Capital Entertainment S.C.A. and Illuminata Pictures.

Visit the Official Site
Like ‘The Wild Life’ on Facebook
Follow on Twitter and Instagram

Directed By: Vincent Kesteloot
Lionsgate’s The Wild Life will be in theaters September 9.

thewildlifemoveiimages_1_006

This movie looks cute. I love stories of strong friendships. I’m really forward to seeing The Wild Life with our granddaughters.

How about you? Will you be seeing The Wild Life when it opens in theaters?

Watch for more The Wild Life movie posts to be shared here soon, including free coloring sheets, and a fun reader giveaway.

Comments

1. I love how great animation is getting. This looks like another fun one.

2. We are looking forward to watching this movie with our grandchildren. I love it when the story teaches a lesson and is fun in the process. The animation is amazing!

3. I’ve been looking for a new movie to take the grandkids to see. I think I’ve found it. Looks like a really fun adventure.

4. Rachel says:

I hadn’t heard of this one. Sounds cute. Thanks for the info.

What cute characters! My family would enjoy it!

6. What a great movie option to watch. I had not heard about it yet thanks for sharing!

7. This looks like a great movie! I don’t have any kids yet, but love watching children’s movies nonetheless.

What a really cute movie for the whole family. I like going to see animated movies with my sister and niece! This one looks like one to go see.

9. This movie looks like a movie that the kids will really enjoy! My daughter has been asking to go back to the movie theater so I think we’ll try to check this one out!

10. This sounds like a great upcoming movie.

11. I think this is something my kids would definitely enjoy. Actually, so would I. Most animated films these days are pretty good and this one will likely be no exception!

12. Madi Vachon says:

Looks like such a cute movie! I’d love to go take my little sisters to it, it’s great to find things appropriate to show them in theaters.

13. This is the first time I have ever heard about this. Sounds like a fun movie with some great characters. We love animation and animated films, so we probably will head off and see this.

14. Anita Fonte says:

This looks like a movie I would take my family to see. The animals are cute and I like chameleon Carmello.

15. Carryn says:

I haven’t heard of this movie but it looks cute

16. Oh this looks like such a fun family movie. I’m loving those characters. This is a fun twist on the Robinson Crusoe tale.

17. It looks like a really cute movie with a good story line. I’m sure this would be a big hit especially for kids.

18. I’m sure my kiddos will be asking to see this movie. I love animated films as well-so its a big win win all around and every one is happy.

19. Lashonda says:

This looks so cute! I can’t wait to see it.

20. I’m sure. I usually end up seeing all kid films. Looks cute!

21. This is the first time I have heard of this movie. It looks super cute. I love animal movies. I think we will probably wait until DVR., but it looks pretty good.

22. The kids and I are totally looking forward to this movie! It looks like it’s going to be another hit and instant favorite.

23. I haven’t seen anything about this movie yet, but it looks super cute! Kids are definitely going to love it!

24. Sounds like a great fun movie! I would love watch this movie with my family.

25. I must be living in a hole because I haven’t seen a preview for that yet! Looks so cute!

26. Ron Leyba says:

Looks like a great one to watch with the kids. Love the trailer too!

27. Christina Aliperti says:

This movie looks absolutely adorable. I know my nieces are going to love it. I am going to surprise them with a day at the movies.

28. CourtneyLynne says:

Oooo now this looks like one great flick! Can’t wait for it to hit theaters so I can see it.