Bohemian Pants, Get Comfy & Help Save The Wildlife

Bohemian Pants is located in the northern part of Thailand, surrounded by mountains and rain forests in the beautiful city of Chiang Mai. Their environment consisting of yoga, traveling, meditation and beautiful nature that also reflects the style, design and colors of their products. Their pants are designed to be comfortable, but with their bohemian aura, they are also very stylish and unique.

Our mission: With our expertise combined with our customers ideas, we have created the best selection of Bohemian Harem pants and have made them available worldwide. We do all in our power to make our customers feel safe and satisfied shopping with us by offering money back satisfaction guarantee.

Bohemian Pants donates 10% of net profit to Love Wildlife Foundation.

logotest1_pants

Bohemian Pants recently sent our teenage daughter two pairs of their pants, and one pair of their shorts for review. I have purchased Harem pants online for her in the past, and was very disappointed to receive them not well made and falling apart. The company offered me no refund or replacement. So, I honestly had my concerns. Thankfully Bohemian Pants were nothing like our previous experience. The pants look and fit perfect. Our daughter says they are the most comfortable pants that she has ever worn. The material feels really soft, and delicate, but all three have really held up to a lot of indoor wear, outdoor yoga, hiking, and several camping trips, one during the hottest week of the year. I do wash them on the hand wash setting and hang them to dry.

pants_0058

pants_022058

Fall Sale!

Bohemian Pants is currently offering all of their pants for only $19.99! Visit Bohemianpants.com to shop. A great price for the pants we received. These pants make for a great gift. So colorful and comfy.

Environmental and wildlife issues are important to our daughter. She sticks to a vegan diet, and puts a lot of thought into the products that she purchases .Knowing that Bohemian Pants contributes to the Love Wildlife Foundation gives her even more comfort while wearing the pants.

Learn more by visiting the official Bohemian Pants website, and follow on Facebook, Instagram and Google+.

FTC Disclosure: Free products were received for the purpose of this blog post. All photos used and opinions expressed are mine own and honest. This blog post contains no affiliate links.

Comments

1. Angela Saver says:

My daughter will love these! I am ordering her a pair for her birthday! Thank you for the honest review!

These pants are so pretty. I like the design. I would love to get a pair of these because they look comfortable!

3. Margot C
    Twitter: AnnaZed

These are so cool, they would look fantastic on my long legged daughter.

Those pants are so different and unique! I love the design!

5. Melissa Storms says:

I love buying products from companies that give back, The pants look very comfortable, I really like the Mandala Harem Hippie Pants in Blue & Amber.

Those are very pretty! They look super comfy, too.

7. Those do look comfy! And the design she’s wearing are colorful and beautiful 🙂

8. Ann Bacciaglia says:

I will have to check out Bohemian Pants. They look so stylish and comfortable. I would love to try a pair.

9. That is a great look! I love how beautiful they are! I bet they are very comfortable!!

10. Those pants are amazing! I love the look, and I love that buying them helps protect wildlife. Very cool.

11. I absolutely adore those pants! They are so stylish, and the company does so much good. I’m in love with those.

12. Myteenguide says:

I love that pants 🙂 thank you for sharing , i have to buy one for me 🙂 it will help me to look more beautiful 🙂 thank you 🙂

13. They are so cute and I love the price. They do look comfy and I like that they are soft. It’s neat that they contribute to the Love Wildlife Foundation.

14. I love the print on those pants. This would be a nice comfy pair to blog in! I am going to have to check these out!

15. Those pants look so comfortable! I like the design on it it stands out in a crowd and sometimes I think that’s a good thing.

16. Angelic Sinova says:

Woah, I’ll definitely have to check Bohemian Pants out. Those pants look so comfy and chic. I really love the designs on them, it’s stunning.

17. Pam Wattenbarger says:

These pants look really comfy. Your daughter is rocking them. I would have never guessed they were selling for only $19.99!

18. Natalie
    Twitter: hippie_mom

I love these pants! I have been seeing this style around and keep thinking I am going to find them. Thanks for sharing so I know where to look and for a good cause.

19. What beautiful and stylish pants. They are the absolute perfect thing to wear on a lazy Sunday to brunch or when out and about with family. So comfy!

20. Such pretty pants! I think my teenage daughter would love these.

21. I would live in these! They are so gorgeous and look like the most comfortable pants ever. Nice!

22. Those pants look so comfy! I would love to have a pair of them. The print is amazing.

23. These pants have the coolest design and it’s awesome that they ended up being so comfortable. Bohemian Pants sounds like an awesome shop.

24. Those pants look pretty and comfortable, too. What a great price on clothes.

25. What comfortable looking pants! And the design in lovely! I will have to look into this for some holiday gifts!

26. Truly unique and beautiful! Plus a great cause, win win all around!

27. Jacqui Odell says:

These are so cute! They look like they are very comfortable!

28. Those are the cutest pants ever and they look super comfy! I will have to try to see if I can get some.

29. Look so cute! Love the Bohemian look! Look so comfy and chic!

30. Those are some wicked pants. And they look comfortable too.

31. Those are cute pants. I should get some. I don’t care for restricting clothing and these look super comfortable.

32. They look so comfortable.

33. These pants look so comfortable!! I love when I can find cute comfy pants, it’s a most have for me.

34. Those pants are adorable and look so comfortable too! I can’t believe they are only 19.99 – I may need to get myself a pair or two 😉

35. Bonnie @wemake7 says:

I absolutely love those pants! They look great on you. I would love to have a pair or two.

36. Rebecca Swenor says:

Bohemian Pants sound and look so comfortable. I would love to have a couple pairs of these pants. It is awesome they contribute to Love Wildlife Foundation also. Thanks for sharing these awesome pants and I will be checking them out for sure.

37. Wow these are so nice, and knowing they contribute to the Love Wildlife Foundation has me checking them out asap!

38. Those Bohemian pants look super comfortable and would be perfect for me to wear when I’m sitting at my desk. I like that wildlife also benefits from the pants too.

39. Sherri says:

I love the pants! And I like they contribute to the Love Wildlife Foundation

40. They look pretty comfortable – these days that’s my main requirement in a pair of pants.

41. Those pants are super fun and they look super comfy too!

42. I’ve never heard of Bohemian Pants before. I’m digging your daughters new pants, the print is so me. I’m going to take full advantage of this sale. Pray for my bank account.

43. Brenda Haines says:

I love Bohemian pants, they’re so comfortable!