Pretty Lady Salon: This Year’s Fall Hair & Nail Trends

Fall is officially here! And that means it’s time for cool temps, warm sweaters, and comfort-food. For must of us, it’s also a time to embrace change. Like, our hair color or style. Fall brings us closer to the holidays, a time when we all want to look our very best. It’s a good thing the talented stylists at Pretty Lady Salon are there to help and guide us through the season. I recently spoke with the salon owners on what we might be seeing this fall/winter season in the way of hair and nails. The weather temps might be cooling down outside, but from the sounds of it, the look of rich colors will be heating up this season.

prettyladysalon_fallhair51

What steps do your stylist take to keep up with new trends? To stay in the now?
All the girls take continuing education classes a few times a year. They also try to follow educators and different stylist on Facebook and Instagram to stay inspired.

What hair trends do you think we will be seeing more of now that fall is here?
Rich color, deep roots, baby lights, and face-framing. Full, healthy shine is always in style.

prettyladysalon_fallhair06

“I want to change my hair, but don’t know what to do?”
Do you have experienced stylists in the salon to help?

Yes- all of our stylists are experts in consultation. They can help determine the best color, style, and length for you, based on face shape, skin tone, and daily routine.

prettyladysalon_fallhair02

How about fall/winter nail trends? What’s in this year?
Some greys, rich warm colors, and classic taupe. Also neutral non shimmery colors are very in this season.

prettyladysalon_fallnails03

Any tips on achieving or keeping nails healthy and strong?
Moisture, moisture, moisture! Natural oils are best. Skip anything petroleum based – it will not give you any real moisture.

prettyladysalon_fallnails04

prettyladysalon_fallnails01

Share three reasons why someone that has never been to Pretty Lady Salon should make an appointment.
1.Our stylists are all licensed and Aveda trained experts.
2.Our nail techs have over 80 years of combined experience.
3.No one will work harder to make you look and feel pretty, than the girls at Pretty Lady Salon.

prettylady_sign_002768

Looking for a full service salon that’s a blend of modern style, Aveda trained, relaxed atmosphere, and yet affordable? Give Pretty Lady a call.

Pretty Lady Salon
7840 Allen Rd, Allen Park, MI 48101
(313) 386-5557

Learn more about their services and visit the official Pretty Lady Salon website. Follow along on Facebook.

FTC Disclosure: I have an ongoing relationship with Pretty Lady Salon in which free/discounted services are received. All opinions expressed are still honest and my own. I have been a Pretty Lady customer for over two years prior to this relationship.

Comments

I love those hairstyles! Beautiful!

2. I seriously LOVE the grey and silver nails. It’s one of my go to colors combos. The next nail set with the blue, grey and white design are nice too, I really like that ring! May I ask where you go it? I’m so going to get one. 🙂

3. The hairstyles look great! Love them!

I love the hairstyles and the nail polish designs are incredible. They really look great. I want to get my nails and hari done!

5. Brenda Haines says:

I haven’t been to a salon in over a year now.. I’m way past due!

Those are some pretty hairstyles :). I’ve never been to Pretty Lady but will check it out at some point.

7. I’ve been thinking of switching my hair up a bit for the holidays and this gave me some fun ideas. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

8. Sherri says:

I love the first hairstyle…. I wish I could get my hair to look that pretty

9. I love the black and blue nails! My favorite colors!

10. I love hearing about the latest trends. I was wondering why my stylist has been keeping my roots a different color than my hair.

11. All of these hairstyles look great. I really love the first one. It’s fun reading about the hair trends for fall and winter.

12. These hairstyles look SO beautiful and I love those nails! I need a day of spoiling and I think I am going to have a beauty day and just have everything done!

13. I usually go darker during the fall/winter months. I also style up my hair a bit more with hats and scarves accessories.

14. I love those looks. Pretty Lady seems like a great place to get all prettied up. Thank so much!

15. I love all of these hairstyles and colors. The dark, rich colors that are popular in fall and winter are my favorites. Thanks for sharing!

16. This sounds like such a fabulous salon. It’s so important to find a salon that has quality stylists that care. I love the trend of face framing!

17. Sounds like a great salon to visit if you are thinking of changing up your look. I want to change up my hair.

18. rochelle haynes says:

This looks nice lovely love to do this

19. These are some really cute salon styles for trends, I am so out of the loop with trends. Will have to give these a try!

20. I just love this time of year, and I tend not to cut my hair because it keeps me warm in the cold haha

21. I’ve seen the grey nails floating around a lot lately. I really like it too!

22. The lack of moisture is my worst enemy when it comes to my nails. No matter how much water I drink or lotion I use, it seems that my nails are always brittle.

23. I love those hairstyles and nails!! Pretty!!!

24. Stephen says:

Oooh, really love the short hair and curls at the back – honestly never seen it before – fantastic trend!

25. victoria says:

These are all a cute hair styles. I want to have a curly hair styles.

26. Those nails are so pretty! I love the clear and then the blues at the tips. Beautiful. My dh is supposed to color my hair this weekend and I’m going to paint my nails today! #lotstodo

27. Bonnie @wemake7 says:

I really like those hairstyles and really could use a visit to the salon. Thanks for the reminder. =)

28. christina aliperti says:

They are all so pretty! I am a huge fan of the beachy wave look. I also need to get my nails done.

29. Pretty hair styles and nails.. I love the beach wave look, so elegant and classy!

30. They definitely do some good work. I like natural shades that can be slightly edgy and they seem to be able to manage that.