Trailer Park Tuesday, The Boss Baby #TheBossBaby

The boss Baby

DreamWorks Animation and the director of Madagascar invite you to meet a most unusual baby. He wears a suit, speaks with the voice and wit of Alec Baldwin, and stars in the animated comedy, DreamWorks’ The Boss Baby. The Boss Baby is a hilariously universal story about how a new baby’s arrival impacts a family, told from the point of view of a delightfully unreliable narrator, a wildly imaginative 7 year old named Tim. With a sly, heart-filled message about the importance of family, DreamWorks’ The Boss Baby is an authentic and broadly appealing original comedy for all ages.

Directed by: Tom McGrath
Cast: Alec Baldwin, Steve Buscemi, Jimmy Kimmel, Lisa Kudrow, Miles Bakshi
In theaters: March 31, 2017

Visit the official Facebook page for this release.

The boss baby movie

Okay, this looks fun. Hilarious actually, and with a GREAT cast. I will for sure be taking the girls to see this movie while it’s on the big screen. How about you? Will you being seeing The Boss Baby?

Comments

1. This sounds like a great movie! I can say from experience that babies are ALWAYS the boss.

2. Angela Saver says:

This really looks like it gonna be a great movie! I can’t wait to see this with my hubby!

3. I haven’t heard anything about this movie before but it looks hilarious. Sounds like the type of movie that both my boys and I would enjoy during a day out at the movies.

4. I haven’t heard of this movie. Yes, I agree! A baby is a boss. I would love to take the whole family when this comes out on the big screen.

I bet this is hilarious! Can’t wait to see this!

6. RAchel says:

Looks like a cute movie!

This looks like a funny movie to go see and the cast is great! I bet I will like to see it in the theater!!

8. This sounds like an interesting show. I don’t think I will watch it simply because it isn’t the type of shows that I am interested in.

9. This is the first time I saw the trailer. This looks like a great movie. It even looks funny! I would love to see this with my daughters.

10. I’m going to have to show this to my 6 year old. She loves movies like this. Looks so cute!

11. This is a good movie, I bet this is so fun and my kids would love this for sure

12. This looks like a great movie! I can’t wait to see it!

13. Krystal says:

I love most dreamworks pictures, and this one looks kinda cute! I’ll have to give this one a go.

14. The Boss Baby looks like it will be a funny movie. I’ll have to check it out when it’s released next year,

15. Oh my gosh. That looks hilarious! Not sure if I’ll take my little ones to see it, but definitely the older ones.

16. Oh my, I am soooo looking forward to this movie! Looks awesome! I’m thinking I’m going to enjoy it more than my kids. hehe!

17. This sounds like a great movie! My kids will love this, can’t wait to see it

18. We saw a trailer for this the other day.

19. Sherri says:

This is the first I have heard of this movie. Thank you for sharing the trailer.