7 Things on Sunday

Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.

lulu_x2_112016

1.Put up our Christmas tree
2.Made a vegan green-bean casserole from scratch (way better than the soup recipe)
3.Finished re-watching Weeds from the beginning (still disliked the last season)
4.Tried two vegan chocolate chip cookie recipes and didn’t like either
5.Enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving with family and friends
6.Had two fun visits with our granddaughters
7.Slept in past 8:00 four days in a row

Bonus, I have also been spending a lot of my time unplugged with family lately. I’m working on finding more balance, because I have several fun blog post in the works. This is never an easy thing for us bloggers.

Happy Holidays to all of my readers! I hope you are enjoying the season as much as I am.

Comments

Sounds like you had a good holiday weekend :).

2. Please post the vegan green bean casserole dish, I love the soup recipe version and would love to try another recipe, especially since you indicate that it is way better.

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

LuAnn, I should have it posted over the next week. It was very good.

Sounds like a lot of fun this last weekend. My Thanksgiving was so awesome and my tree is up too! Happy Holidays!

I still haven’t seen Weeds been meaning to watch. Hate when a series’s last season or show finale falls short of the rest though. We had a great thanksgiving, still need to put up the tree.

5. Sounds like a great weekend! Your granddaughter is a cutie!

6. Sounds like you have been having a great time! Plan to share the green bean casserole recipe?

7. This sounds great,I try to make different recipes to see which one works thanks for sharing

8. The sleepungnin sounds wonderful. I didn’t sleep well at my parents.

9. When you’re used to getting up early and you make it to 8 it’s like a tiny miracle. Sounds like a great weekend.

10. I would love to sleep in until 8! So glad you got the chance to sleep in for a few days in a row. When my kids were growing up, I’d dream of actually sleeping in one day. Now that they’re all grown up, I get up by 5 am every single morning. I couldn’t sleep in if I wanted to. 🙂

11. Our Sunday is going to be heavy on the Christmas decorating. We’re putting up the indoor and outdoor decorations. Big day!

12. Sounds like a fun thanksgiving! We also had a great time with friends and family. We did not put the tree up yet but we are in the process of doing that. My son is dying to do all sorts of decorations so we are going to do that.

13. You’ve been busy! I bet that green bean casserole was really tasty. Sorry your cookies didn’t turn out.

14. What an amazing Sunday you had and yay for putting up your Christmas tree, so many people seem to have popped theirs up.

15. Sounds like a great holiday weekend!! We decorated the house this past week, I love this time of year so festive and so much cheer in the air.

16. 7 things is a lot to get done on a Sunday. We try to keep it low key and do nothing on Sundays but church and read the paper.

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Lisa, I just post my list on a Sunday, It is seven things I’ve done over the past even days”. 🙂

17. I have been rewatching shows and I am in need of a new one… maybe Weeds will be next on my list!

18. I love that you did the 7 things. I am tired reading that list because you did way more than I did lol – I admire this!

19. Rebecca Swenor says:

It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving for sure with family. I have to admit that unplugging would be hard for me to do and I have not done it for a very long time. We binged watched Weeds and we actually loved the show. Thanks for sharing your 7 things.

20. Jeanine says:

Sounds like a really great time! We put up our Christmas tree on Sunday here it was a fun family event! Sounds like your guys had a wonderful weekend!

21. CourtneyLynne says:

Omg isn’t putting up your tree just so exciting?!?! We are putting ours up Sunday so the whole family can do it together

22. That is one fun-filled week. Glad you had fun. That’s the type of week that I would like to have every week.

23. Sounds like a perfectly great week to me! Gotta say I haven’t slept in until 8am in almost 20 years….my kids don’t give me that option!

24. michele d says:

We just put up our Christmas tree as well. I have four in my home. Love spending that extra time on Sundays with my family too.

25. Christina Aliperti says:

I spent some time catching up on Shameless and cleaning my house. Then we had a nice family dinner and movie night.

26. She is a doll it makes me smile on the first pic. I recently into vegan meal please if its not too much to ask share your vegan casserole I would be very happy to try it. Thanks!