Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok – Teaser Trailer & 3 Reasons To See The Movie #ThorRagnarok

Hey, do you hear that? That is all of the internet thundering with excitement, ever since Marvel dropped a teaser trailer for Thor:Ragnarok, the next installment in the Thor series. And understandably so, because it looks out of this world amazing!

Thor: Ragnarok L to R: Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) and Thor (Chris Hemsworth) Photo: Jasin Boland ©Marvel Studios 2017

Thor: Ragnarok
L to R: Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) and Thor (Chris Hemsworth)
Photo: Jasin Boland
©Marvel Studios 2017

In Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok, Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok—the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization—at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela. But first he must survive a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger—the Incredible Hulk! THOR: RAGNAROK is directed by Taika Waititi and returns Chris Hemsworth starring as Thor and Tom Hiddleston reprising his role as Loki. They are joined by Cate Blanchett, Idris Elba, Jeff Goldblum, Tessa Thompson and Karl Urban, with Mark Ruffalo and Anthony Hopkins.

ThorRagnarok58c9d192d9932

Three reasons to be excited for Marvel’s Thor:Ragnarok:

1. Girl power! Hela (a.k.a. Goddess of Death) played by Cate Blanchett will be the first female lead villain to bring some serious darkness front and center to the Marvel universe.

2. It just beginning. According to Kevin Feige, the film (Thor: Ragnarok) will serve as a prelude to the events described in the films “Avengers: Infinity War Part I” and “Avengers: Infinity War Part II” (2018 and 2019).

3. Loki, Loki, Loki! Thor’s mischievous half-brother, and fan favorite, played by Tom Hiddleston, seems to have a prominent role in Thor:Ragnarok, which is teased by a dramatic shot of him walking toward camera while tossing some knives in the trailer. Looks like he will be watching Thor’s gladiator match against Hulk, and given the siblings’ troubled history, Loki is probably loving every second of it.

ThorRagnarok58c9d195e5dca

Thor: Ragnarok trailer is Marvel’s most-watched in 24-hour span, proof that I’m not alone in obsessing over it. The music, the action, the cast! It’s all so exciting. I think I’ve watched the trailer a dozen times already.

Like THOR: RAGNAROK on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Thor/
Follow THOR: RAGNAROK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thorofficial
Follow Marvel on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marvelstudios/

ThorRagnarok58eb943e2f5dc

Don’t miss Thor:Ragnarok when it opens in theaters everywhere November 3rd!

ThorRagnarok22c9d18ec0d49

Comments

1. My other half is a huge Marvel fan so we will definitely be heading to see this, it looks like such an awesome movie!

2. I saw the trailer and I am too excited, I am too excited for this new Thor movie and glad Loki is in it.

3. Farrah says:

Ahh hes so sexy! Cant wait to see this movie!

4. Thor is my favorite superhero! I mean he is a god, of course lol. I love Chris and Tom, and the other actors who are going to be in this one are so great! I can’t wait!

5. Pam Wattenbarger says:

I can’t believe Thor is going to have short hair in this one! I have watched the other stuff with Thor in it and the long hair is what I always think of.

6. I was so excited when I saw the trailer until I saw when it comes out! lol.. Let the countdown begin

7. I never saw the first one (or two?) Thor movies. I guess I should probably see those before I see this one!

8. I love Thor. We’ll definitely be seeing this the day it comes out in the theaters. I can’t wait.

9. This is going to be another action packed film! My husband would love to watch this as he is my biggest resource on any information about Marvel heroes!

10. I enjoyed Thor. I like the trailer that was really exciting.

11. Jaime Nicole says:

We are HUGE Marvel fans in my family. Thor is my fave, so we will definitely be in theatres for this one!

12. This looks like it will be such an exciting and fun movie! We are all huge Marvel fans in my family and we are waiting eagerly for the movie to come out.

13. My entire family is excited about this upcoming movie. We’re all Marvel fans so this is one movie we will all go to see. The hard part is waiting for this one!

14. robin rue says:

OMG I am soooo excited for this movie. I will be there to see it on opening day!!

15. Is this the guy that is dating Miley Cyrus? I don’t think I saw the first one, but I do enjoy a Marvel movie!

16. We just saw the trailer for this and we are HUGE Marvel and Thor fans, so we really can’t wait for this <3

17. Is it sad that I’ve never watched/read anything Thor related? But, for Mark Ruffalo and Chris Hemsworth being in it? I’d go see it in a heartbeat lol. Thanks for sharing!

18. I have seen all the Thor movies and have enjoyed watching them. Thor is suppose to have long hair. Come on he is a God after all. Thor with short hair just looses out in my books. Won’t stop me from watching.

19. adriana says:

This sounds like a great movie! I haven’t heard of it, but I would definitely check it out. My brother would love it!

20. I didn’t know there was another Thor movie coming out. This one looks good, I’ll have to go with the whole family. Definitely looks entertaining!

21. I know nothing about the story line of Thor, but think he’s quite the attractive man. Gotta love those pecks.

22. You didn’t need to say anything and I already wanted to see this. It was funny when my daughter saw the trailer and kept commenting on Thor’s new hair. Was kind of funny.

23. Kristine Nicole Alessandra says:

I am excited to see this movie! I am just going to miss those long blond locks but it is still a Thor movie and I know I am guaranteed to have all the thrills and excitement of a Marvel comics story.

24. Rebecca Swenor says:

This is one movie we can’t wait to see. The Thor movies we love and this one does indeed look exciting just like the others. Thanks for sharing the trailer.

25. Jaime Nicole says:

My girls and are I HUGE Marvel fans so we will definitely be seeing this. My daughter’s favorite is Loki- I’m a Thor fan!

26. I’m so dead. I can’t WAIT for this movie! I overheard people being sad over Thor’s hair. NOOOO his hair looks good no matter what. That clean cut is just as sexy.

27. I can’t wait to see it! It looks really good!

28. We are huge marvel fans and we just can’t wait to see this movie! Oh we are so excited!

29. Bonnie @wemake7 says:

So many new movies coming out. I think my husband would love to hear about this movie.

30. I am too excited by this movie I can not wait to see it. I was sad that Thor got a hair cut but then he still looks awesome so that’s fine

31. So excited to see this movie! My family and I always go to drive in twice a month.. I love all Marvel Studio movies

32. shelly peterson says:

This looks really good! My son and I are so excited to see this movie.

33. Tracie Cooper says:

My hubby loves these movies and I would love to take him for a date night!

My husband will be excited to see this movie! Looks great!