Tune In For This Week’s All-New Episode of Baby Daddy On FreeForm #BabyDaddy

Ben and Danny battle it out to see who gets to go on an upcoming cruise by competing in a Wheeler War in an all-new episode of “Baby Daddy,” airing MONDAY, APRIL 24 (8:30-9:00 p.m. EDT), on Freeform.

(Photo credit: Freeform/Craig Sjodin) TAHJ MOWRY, CHELSEA KANE, JEAN-LUC BILODEAU, KAYLEIGH AND SURA HARRIS, DEREK THELER, MELISSA PETERMAN

(Photo credit: Freeform/Craig Sjodin)

If you follow me anywhere on social media, then you already know that I am a big fan of this series. I love to laugh, and tuning in to see what shenanigans the Wheelers and their friends are up-to every Monday night is a great way start my week. And let me tell you, there is always shenanigans! Since recently meeting and spending time with several of the cast members, and experiencing how nice and fun they are off-screen, I now love the show even more. Season six has been my favorite so far. And, this week’s episode is sure not to disappoint.

In the episode “The Sonny-moon,” Ben is jealous when he learns Bonnie is sending Danny on a cruise to celebrate becoming a dad, so he and Danny hold a Wheeler War to see who deserves the trip more. When they learn the cruise means a week alone with their mother Bonnie, they are desperate to get out of it.

Meanwhile, Tucker and Riley run into Tucker’s ex-girlfriend at a Lamaze class. In order to look impressive in front of his ex, Tucker fibs about where he’s at in life, which snowballs into a chain of bigger lies and awkward encounters.

What did I tell you – shenanigans!

Check out the below sneak peek featuring “Riley” (played by Chelsea Kane) and “Tucker” (played by Tahj Mowry).

“Baby Daddy” stars Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Derek Theler, Tahj Mowry, with Melissa Peterman and Chelsea Kane. The series is created and executive produced by Dan Berendsen (“The Nine Lives of Chloe King,” “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch” and “Hannah Montana: The Movie”). “Baby Daddy” is a multi-camera comedy that shoots in front of a live studio audience in Los Angeles.

Catch all new episodes of Baby Daddy every Monday night at 8:30pm on Freeform!

babydaddy_cast_100

Check out my previous post on meeting cat members: Fun & Games With The Cast Of Baby Daddy Exclusive Season 6 Q&A #ABCTVEvent #BabyDaddy

Stay social with the show and follow on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

FTC Disclaimer: I attended an expense paid trip by Disney and ABC to press events for of Baby Daddy. I was not asked or influenced to write a positive blog post. All opinions shared are always honest and my own. This post contains no affiliate links.

Comments

1. robin rue says:

This show sounds so funny. I will be sure to tune in and check it out 🙂

2. I’ve never seen this show! I love that they shoot in front of a live audience. I’ll have to check it out.

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Alli, I love that too. It’s such a fun show. You are going to love it.

3. Jaime Nicole says:

I’ve never heard of this show but it looks cute and funny! I love Freeform shows so I will definitely check it out!

4. I didn’t realize that show was even still on the air. I use to watch it but for some reason got out of the habit. Think they changed the night it was on.

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Candy, you can catch up on demand, or check out the Freeform website.

5. I have not seen the show yet but it does look funny. I really like Melissa Peterman. She seems to always be lighthearted and fun to watch.

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Jeanette, Melissa Peterman is hilarious! Love her on Baby Daddy,

6. I have never seen this show but my niece loves it. I may have to check it out!

7. I’ve never seen this but I love Melissa Peterman. She was so good on Reba!

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

And Reba is so good on Baby Daddy! She has a really fun guest episode.

8. Do you know I have never heard of this series before, but it sounds great. I am going to have to keep an eye out for it over here.

9. Claudia Krusch says:

This sounds like a fantastic show. I will have to check it out this weekend. The sneak peek was great.

10. I’ve heard of this show, but never watched. I’m a fan of Taj and I love a good comedy.

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Mimi, Taj is hilarious as Tucker on Baby Daddy!

11. I’d check this series! My friend talked about Baby Daddy and that you mentioned it, I’ll give it a try.

12. I haven’t seen this show before but it looks funny and based on this post it’s one I am definitely going to have to check out!

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

Bella, you wont be disappointed – it’s so funny.

13. I used to watch Baby Daddy and loved it! Canceled my cable and fell out of it. My son is catching up on Netflix and now that I have freeform, we should be able to catch up fully! Thanks for sharing!

• Jenn
      Twitter: 5_dollarshake

I started watching it first on Netflix. It’s definitely a binge worthy show. I love to laugh.

14. I will have to check out an episode of this. It looks funny and I am looking for other shows to binge.

15. My Teen Guide says:

I haven’t heard of this show, but it sure looks like it is packed with some good light hearted comedy and lots of laughs. I have to do some catching up on this Baby Daddy.

16. I have never heard of this show! I will have to check it out because you have made it look really good and funny.

17. I haven’t had a chance to watch this yet. However, I’ve ever heard it’s a pretty great show so far!

18. I have not heard of this show before. It sounds like a different type of show. I will have to check it out sometime. It may get added to my watch list.

19. Marti Tabora says:

This is the first time I’ve heard of this, but it sounds really good. I think I’ll check it out.

20. Rosie says:

I’ve not heard of this show before, it sounds so darn good! I want to tune in and see it!!

I haven’t actually seen this show before, but the previews always look funny. I’ll have to check it out!